1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Hellsing365

Sep 30, 2006

1. Hellsing365 bought a wig from me and was a joy to do business with! She is so friendly, I love chatting with her X3
      I had the wig on hold for her and she paid much quicker than I expected. I definitely recommend her <3
      thank you!

2. I commissioned sanding and blushing, and not only did I receive an incredibly reasonable price, she worked at record time and got my girl back to me in a week! And she looks absolutely amazing! Highly recommended, great to work with! Thanks again~! <3

3. Hellsing365 purchased several articles of clothing from me! Communication was excellent and she paid promptly. Thanks so much for the excellent transaction!! Would love to do business with you again!

4. Hellsing365 repaired my doll. She did a brilliant job and re-strung her as well. She was excellent communicating with me and was very patient. :) If I ever have a problem with a doll she is who I would go to.

5. I bought a MSD Loli dress.,SD black pants. and MSD red 'silky' panties and wow are they amazing! my little girl finally has a dress she fits in perfectly! thank you so much, very friendly, fast shipping and wonderful all around!

6. I bought a Wintery 08 head from Hellsing365 and the transaction was fantastic ^^ communication was good, shipping was really fast, and hellsing even included some pocky :3 I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again

7. I consider myself lucky to have found Hellsing365. She's amazing to work with; fast, efficient, honest and trustworthy. Not only that, she's friendly and fun to talk to. I got her involved in a bit of a complicated setup: I bought a doll from someone in America that I wanted to give to a friend in the Philippines. The problem was this doll needed to have some work done to it and I thought I'd save time and money by sending it to a customizer in America instead of England where I live. I know it was very risky. I took a major gamble and I got lucky for having found Hellsing365.

In less than a week she accomplished the following:
      hot-glue sueding
      restringing
      wiring
      lip repainting
      wig and silicone cap modifications
      doll cleaning
      shopping for a box and other packaging materials
      among other things

She gave me honest comments about the state of the doll and the accessories and I really thank her for that because the doll is supposed to be a gift and yet I wasn't there to personally assess it. Hellsing365 always did more than I asked for which I appreciate tremendously; e.g. I asked for "one or two" pictures of the doll and the accessories before sealing the box and she gave me a series of "box closing" photos which made me smile. When I bought accessories for the doll she immediately took photos of them when they arrived and I really appreciated it. She also thought of things that I forgot such as blacking out the price tags of the accessories (since it's a present).

My friend in the Philippines received the doll and she's very, very happy (she told me she was crying out of happiness---she's very emotional). I was surprised because Hellsing365 left her a note that said to tell me I'm awesome. That was really sweet of her! I think Hellsing365 is awesome too and I'm so glad I found her here on DoA! :)She'd make a perfect group order leader if she wanted to.

Thanks so much, Leanne! You're awesome!

8. I just bought my second SD wooden based stand from Hellsing365 and the transaction was great again from start to finish. Communication was very timely and considerate, the stand was shipped right away, and she is very nice to do business with. I highly recommend her and know I won't hesitate to work with her again on a purchase or sale. Thanks again!

9. I got a dollheart dress from hellsing365. The communication was very nice and friendly and the shipping was fast.
      The dress was in excellent condition and was very cute.

Thank you :)!

10. hellsing365 hired me to do a faceup for her el. she was great to work with and was helpful in making me understand what she wanted. paid quick with good communication, i'd love to do a commission for her again!

11. Hellsing365 sold me six uber-sized doll stands (desperately needed in a home with cats that chase each other regardless of wheretheheck they're bumping). Can you say "overnight delivery"? Well, ok, she is up in the high country and I'm 50 miles downstream, but still!

In all seriousness, great transaction. I'm very pleased indeed!

12. bought a couple of stands. they work great. she even helped me figure out which size to get.

13. I just completed my first transaction with Hellsing365 and it was a pleasure from start to finish. There were tons of communications to let me know the status of the shipment and she helped me to get cheaper shipping (which is a lot to Aus.). All in all, this was a totally wonderful experience - love dolly people!!!

14. Hellsing purchased a pair of Safrin eyes for me, was great at communicating and let me know when they'd arrived safely. Easy peasy transaction, would happily repeat! :)

15. Another great transaction with Leanne! She was wonderful with communication, and shipped the stands out instantly.

16. I commissioned Hellsing365 for a second time to sand and blush my Chic Line body. She did excellent work on her, and incredibly quickly! I commissioned her over Thanksgiving weekend and she had the body packed and shipped on Monday! She was in constant communication and gave me regular updates. The body looks absolutely amazing. Excellent work with an amazing processing time. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

17. I purchased an Elfdoll body from hellsing365. It was well wrapped, arrived safely, and communication was excellent. Good seller.

18. I commissioned Hellsing365 for a the first time, she did a fantastic job! great communication :) she would update me everyday! amazing work! very pleased :)

19. :D Hellsing participated in my leekeworld GO! She was pure awesome throughout. Fast payment, friendly, great communication, and kept up with the order at all times. I'd certainly love to host her again!

Thanks so much!
      L.

20. As usual I had a very good transaction ( 2 doll stands) with Hellsing365 she is a kind person and a good seller to deal with. Fast sender and well packaged items. Thank you