1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Hellsing365

Sep 30, 2006

1. I sent my Elfdoll Sooah to Leeane for restringing, sueding, wiring and she found a new bit of hardware to replace the S ring. I couldn't be more pleased - not only did she do a fantastic job (Sooah is perfect, shipping was fast when she was done and she's a great communicator) but she's a joy to work with.

2. Great communication and transaction! I commissioned a small repair (cracked knee) from them and it was finished nice and speedy. Highly recommend!

3. Hellsing365 bought a Minifee Shiwoo from me and was very patient with me despite my delays. A very good buyer, thanks!

4. hellsing365 did some sanding work for me - it was my fifth or sixth time working with her and it's always a pleasure! She does fantastic work and is super communicative.

5. :candycane:treecookie:bellcookie:aheartbeaPositive feedback:aheartbea:treecookie:bellcookie:candycane

The amazing Hellsing365 bought a Migidoll head from me and the entire transaction was smooth and perfect .
      Hellsing365 always had prompt communication and paid right away and also let me know when the head reached them.
      They were Amazing and a lot of fun to talk with and I highly recommend them as a buyer, they are fantastic:thumbup!
      Thank you so much Hellsing365 :hug:!

6. Hellsing365 did a fantastic sanding job on a very old body that I butchered in my attempts to de-yellow (oxi bath left her a streaky hot mess). Communication was fantastic with constant updates. The project took a while, but I never once felt the need to "check in on things" as she always kept me in the loop on things. She packed my doll exactly as I when sent her out, and made sure to insure her for full value for her trip back home.

I would gladly trust Hellsing365 with my dolls again in the future!

7. @Hellsing365 sanded, restrung, and sueded my Resinsoul Ya and did a fabulous job! She was very kind and kept me updated. I'd be happy to engage her services again!

8. @Hellsing365 restrung and sueded my Aimerai Weedy and did a fabulous job again! She's my go to person if I don't like how a doll poses. :)

9. @Hellsing365 diagnosed and sueded my MNF girl who was having trouble holding a pose. I'm very impressed by her work, my girl can stand now! She's also very nice to work with, very friendly and good at communicating.

10. I was looking for a custom wig and Hellsing365 contacted me able to make it. She walked me through the process and sent me pictures as she made the wig and styled it. She listened to my feedback and adjusted as needed. Wig arrived and it fit perfectly and looks great!!
      Login • Instagram
      Super happy and would gladly work with Hellsing365 again!

11. @Hellsing365 is amazing! She restrung and sueded seven of my dolls and made custom wigs for two of them. She was very communicative and made sure I was included on every step of the way through the process. I love the work she did with my dolls' wigs. I would (and will) work with her again. :D

12. Hellsing365 bought a Sezz head from me. The communication and payment all went smoothly. Thank you so much for this transaction :cheer

13. Hellsing365 bought a Diez Elf head from me. The communication went smoothly, and the payment was prompt. Hellsing365 was also very understanding and patient with me. :abow:
      Thank you so much!:hug:

14. hellsing365 just made a awesome ..awesome long and silky white alpaca wig for me.
      the wig is so beautiful and very well made.
      I will certainly commission her for another wig for my boys.
      A+++++

15. Hellsing365 purchased a body from me. Transaction was pleasant and easy. Would gladly transact with again. Many thanks!

:bcake

16. hellsing365 made me a second very beautiful white alpaca wig.
      it is sooo beautiful.
      I will have another wig made by Leanne /hellsing365 if she will take me
      A+++++

17. I just received the 4th custom made alpaca wig from hellsing365 and it is black this time.
      so very well made and fit tight on the head . love her work
      A+++++

18. Commissioned 2 faceups from me, they were very understanding when I wasn't able to work on them for a week due to personal reasons, I was very grateful for that! Fast payments and overall a wonderful person to work with, I look forward to painting your dolls again! <3

19. Hellsing365 made a alpaca wig for my inuyasha doll.
      it is sooo much prettier then the hard plastic wig he had glued on him originally.
      if you are looking for a beautiful custom made wig from alpaca please contact hellsing365.
      she makes better fitting wigs then you can buy from a site

20. Hellsing365 just gave my older minifee shushu a normal skin dye bath because she was yellowed a bit.
      very well done.
      hellsing365 is my fav go to girl for beautiful wigs and variuos things .
      A+++++