1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Holmes

Nov 6, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if you've had any transactions with me!

Thanks

2. I bought a wig from Holmes, shipping was fast and communcation pleasant, it was a perfect transaction. I highly recommend this seller.

3. I purchased an SD-sized backpack from Holmes and it arrived in excellent condition. A patient seller who responds promptly to PMs; recommended!! =) Thanks again!

4. I bought a shirt and some mittens from Holmes, and everything went wonderfully. Holmes was friendly and quick to respond. Everything was shipped out amazingly fast, and got to me in great condition.
      Highly recommended!

Thanks, Holmes!
      Kirsten

5. I purchased a pair of leggings from Holmes. Responses to questions were fast and shipping was quick. Thanks so much! ^_^

6. I purchased some lovely little dollie shoes from Holmes. Everything about the transaction was perfect:) Definately recommended:daisy

7. I purchased a Dz Feilian from Holmes everything went great...
      she sent more then what I thought I'd be getting...
      responded promptly to PMs....transaction was better then perfect...
      would recommended her and I'll be buying from her again...

8. I did a faceup for Holmes, she was an absolute pleasure to work with and paid promptly!!!

Thanks so much, and enjoy!!!!

9. Holmes was a lovely person to sell to! Prompt payment and great communication, and she even let me know when her items arrived! Would love to work with her again, thanks so much doll!

10. Holmes bought a pair of shoes, paid quickly and let me know when they arrived, thanks!
      :)

11. wonderful buyer , a pleasure to deal with :)

12. I sold Holmes a pair of MSD jeans, and it was a perfect transaction. Highly recommended!

13. I sold Holmes a pair of MSD loafers. Paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with.

14. I sold a pair of jeans to Holmes, payment was received quickly, great communication, over all a fabulous transaction!! :aheartbea Thank you again!

15. I bought a pair of sandals from Holmes. The transaction was smoother than glass and she shipped them out for me quickly and they arrived really fast. Thanks again! :)

16. I bought some Barbie clothes from Holmes. Everything went smoothly and the clothes arrived in perfect condition! I will definitely buy something from her again! <3

17. I did a sewing swap with Holmes and everything was adorable. Very well designed and sewn. Thank you so much!

18. I bought a pair of pants from Holmes. Shipping was super-fast and the pants are just as described!

Thanks a million!

19. I bought a Cherishdoll Chubby Demon from Holmes. He arrived in perfect condition, and was just as he was in the pictures (although much cuter in real life!). She is a sweet person to buy from, answered all of my zillion questions with ease, and was super fast. I would recommend her to anyone. : )

<3 <3

20. Holmes bought a pair of shoes from me and was wonderful to sell too! Paid immediately and kept up great communication! Would happily do business with again! Thanks ^^