1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Hypercurve

Oct 5, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback here :)
      Your business is very much appreciated! Thank you!!!

#1 Hypercurve, Oct 5, 2011
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    2. I bought a BBB Sprite from Hypercurve. The transaction was perfect! The doll was shipped quickly and arrived fast! Great seller~ :aheartbea

3. Hypercurve bought a doll head from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and very good communication :)
      Thanks ^^

4. Hypercurve purchased a doll head from me.. we had an excellent transaction - everything went smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to have any further transactions. Super great communication too!

Thanks so much!! :aheartbea

5. I purchased a doll body from Hypercurve and couldn't be happier! Beautiful item, very nice to work with and couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend that you not hesitate to work with her and buy with confidence. Thank you very much and my best to you and yours!

6. Sold a DD Miu head to Hypercurve. She paid fast and was easy to work with. Good communication too!
      Highly recommend - thank you & enjoy Miu.

7. I bought some MSD clothing from Hypercurve and everything went extremely well! Communication was great, shipping was fast and it was all nicely packed. Definitely recommend as a seller!

8. Just bought some really cute msd clothes from Hypercurve, and it went really well! Great communication, prices, and fast shipping :)

9. I bought a number of items of 1/4 sized clothing from Hypercurve. Prices were very good and I was very appreciative of being given multiple options for shipping. Great seller, thanks :)

10. I bought an adorable green MNF dress from Hypercurve. Quick to reply, friendly and fast shipping. Loved the dress!! Very happy with this transaction!

11. Bought a dress and hat from Hypercurve
      Beautiful items and they arrived perfectly.

Wonderful person to do business with!

12. I bought 2 dresses from Hypercurve. The items are lovely with a great price tag ;) She shipped items really fast & is very friendly! Would love to buy from her again <3

13. I ordered a skirt, blouse, and dress from Hypercurve. They were shipped super fast. They were all gorgeous and very professionally made. I loved all of them.

Thank you so much for a great transaction.

14. Bought some msd clothes from Hypercurve. Great communication, fast shipping, lovely items. Highly recommended. Thank you! :)

15. I bought two MSD dresses. They came fast & were great! Very nice quality & a very nice price. I'm super pleased with them. Thanks so much!

16. I purchased some leggings from Hypercurve. They arrived safely and timely considering the holiday and all. Thanks hun, would def buy from again!

17. I bought 2 dresses from Hypercurve, she was wonderful to work with, she was super quick to get back to me with any questions I had and she told me when she was going to send them and sent them at that time!! I would happily do business with her again!!!

18. Hypercurve sold me some MSD clothes and her communication was fluid and prompt. She shipped everything out very quickly and packed them up very well. Would highly recommend to anyone and would certainly do business with again :)

19. Hypercurve sold me some MSD clothes and the shipping was actually pretty fast and the clothes were like new. I would recommend her services.

20. hypercurve sold me some MSD clothes, they were packed and shipped well and quickly and the clothes themselves where awesome im already placing another order for more from her! she has great communication and is very nice to work with!