1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Idemo

Jul 7, 2006

1. I did a doll trade with Idemo and the transaction when very smoothly. She has great communication and shipped safely and quickly. I would do business with her again any time!

2. Great transaction, professional and shipped quickly after I sent payment. Very pleasant! Would gladly do business again

3. Traded a doll head with Idemo for another doll head. Transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and friendly. And package was well packed as well! Thanks for a smooth transaction.

4. Idemo bought my Souldoll Yeon-Bee. It was a very nice and friendly transaction. Thank you very much. :)

5. Purchased a pair for Dolkot hands form Idemo. Good communication and item was shipped quickly. I would purchase from them again. :)

6. I traded dolls with Idemo, the whole process was very smooth and pleasant, highly recommended!

7. I bought a Notdoll msd (Princess III) from Idemo, she was a very nice and attentive seller. The doll, although it was released a couple of years ago came in mint condition with lovely extras. Thank you!

8. Idemo bought my Asleep Eidolon Peppermint. She was very friendly, responded fast and paid promptly. Great transaction, I would definitely recommend her!

9. I bought a sd 16 corset from Idemo:) She responed quickly and she's so kind person^^

10. Idemo purchased a jandi doll from me, it was a smooth transaction, she is very nice, thanks!

11. No big talk to say: just all great. ^^
      Take care of that Shall fullset! : o

Thank youuu.

12. I sold Momocolor Lucy to Idemo. She was very kind, and her responses and payment were fast. She sent me a pm as soon as she got the package :) Thank you so much Idemo. I'd love to make transaction again with her in the future! Highly recommended!

13. Bought Yosd body from Idemo, the packaging for shipping is super great - many layers and very secured. Also love the dress she included as part of the deal, nice quality.:D

14. Bought a Midori volks outfit from Idemo and it's beautiful! She made me also a pair of socks,that's so sweet!! Thank you so much for your great work Idemo,you are so sweet.

Oh and the package was here in 3 days,speedy fast!

15. bought a very cute msd volks outfit set.
      very nice transaction.
      nice packaged, great communication.
      would buy again!
      Thank you:daisy

16. I bought Idemo's totally adorable Bimong Chuu hybrid and I am completely in love with my little girl and this transaction. I couldn't be happier! It was nice to communicate with friendly Idemo, she was very caring. My doll arrived in a super nice condition and was double triple bubble wrapped and nicely packed so everything arrived in a shiny and prestine condition. I even got a gift!!!:apresent:

I can not wait for my next purchase from Idemo! Thank you sooo much!:aheartbea

17. Idemo bought a doll from me. Her communication was super nice and the transaction was a breeze.

18. Idemo purchased a pair of VOLKS metallic eyes from me. Payment from her was fast and communication was friendly- and she was so kind to let me know that the eyes had arrived safely as her place :daisy

19. Idemo bought a SQ Labs girl, she was very patient and understanding and paid promptly. I am happy to recommend her as a customer.

20. Idemo contacted me about the WTB thread I had and sold Iplehouse EID female hands to me. She was also very kind to recommend regular postage instead of EMS for a small package. Everything arrived quickly and the hands were packed really very well. Thanks for a transaction! I defo can recommend Idemo - she is lovely international seller and I would love to do business with her!