1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Idemo

Jul 7, 2006

1. Idemo brought a wig from me. Was up front about a couple of pre-buy questions, paid right away, and then let me know upon the wig's arrival. Wonderful buyer!

2. I recently bought the most adorable little SD PJ Set (head dress, dress, short pants/bloomers + socks) and i couldn't be more happy with it~! It was extremely affordable, Idemo made a few simple modifications to the dress for free (one aesthetic, the other functional), she kept in regular contact and made sure to let me know that my package would be delayed as an unforeseen postal strike had come into effect during our transaction. Overall, a very wonderful and pleasant transaction~ Thanks Idemo <3 I'd love to buy from you again some time!

3. I bought a sheep set from Idemo.:)
      The set is absolutely adorable! Was shipped super fast too.*0*
      Thank you!

[​IMG]

4. Idemo is one of the best sellers I've dealt with! Communication was always friendly and constant-she kept me updated every step of the way. The doll was very well packed and arrived three days after it was sent!

Thanks so much for Kiss :D!

5. I ran a small Fairyland split and Idemo was my first partner. She's been great to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asks. She is prompt with payment, her English is VERY good, she was very friendly, and I had no problems at all when dealing with her. She recently received the Ryeon head she got from our split and let me know right away when the head arrived. Thank you so much for an easy and pleasant transaction, Idemo!!

6. I had another great transaction with Idemo:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. Once again I am a happy repeat customer. I love the fantastic items- great prices and fast, safe shipping! A+++++

8. Idemo bought some eyes from me and was lovely to deal with.:aheartbea

9. I bought shoes from Idemo and receided quickly the parcel.
      Thank a lot . Good seller.

10. I bought a MNF girl clothes lot from Idemo, and they arrived fast and I love them!

Really cute clothes, thanks so much! <3

11. I bought a head from Idemo recently. I payed on 28Oct and the head was shipped on 4Nov. It was well packed with some gifts:) Communication was really good. She acknowledged each and every request from me, answered the enquiries with very detailed explanations. She's super kind and patient. Thank you again!

12. I sold a doll to Idemo and she was a pleasure to deal with. It was an excellent, easy & trouble free transaction. Everything went very well. We have a lot in common and she was very nice to communicate with. She paid fast and kept in contact with me throughout the sale. I recommend her to anyone. Thanks.

13. I bought a Minifée Ryeon head from Idemo. Transaction was smooth and friendly. Recommended seller! :)

14. I purchased 3 articles of clothing from Idemo (2 yo-sd and 1 sd dresses). They were shipped quick and arrived in excellent condition. Thank you Idemo for the great service! :whee:

15. I sold a pair of Volks HG eyes to Idemo, and she was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Thanks so much!

16. I am once again a super happy repeat customer! I bought some items from Idemo and also commissioned some pieces and everything is done so wonderfully well and with alot of attention to detail too! I love her work- it's very well done and for amazingly affordable prices. A+++++ seller!

17. I bought 3 dresses from Idemo & am very happy.First of all the price was super great and second they were super well made. Idemo responded quickly & was very kind.I would love to buy more items from you.
      Thank you so much!

18. I had a lovely transaction with Idemo. I purchased a YoSD size Cheerydoll dress from her and I could not have been more pleased with her service. The shipping time was excellent and she was very polite! The dress is soo cute! Thank you!

19. I bought some clothes from idemo, they were just as described in her sale thread. Very nicely made clothes, and she gave great communication, including a warning how long it would take for the package to reach me. Recommended!

20. I bought a pair of shoes from Idemo. She was great to deal with - really friendly, quick responses to PMs, etc. She shipped them out quickly too~! I'd definitely buy from Idemo again. Thank you!