1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Idemo

Jul 7, 2006

1. I bought a dress for my TG from Idemo and it's super cute! The transaction was great and shipping was quick, I'd have no problem buying from again. I even got a bonus! Thanks again! ^_^

2. I bought a doll from Idemo on a 3 month layaway, she was very pleasant to deal with and the whole transaction was great. The doll arrived to me very fast and carefully packed. Thank you very much!

3. Idemo purchased lati yellow hands and feet from me. She was lovely to work with - she paid promptly, and kept in touch throughout the transaction. I would happily do business with her any time!

Thanks again!
      :daisy

4. Bought a body from Idemo. She took comparison shots just for me and was very helpful and professional the whole time. Body was packaged very well. Answered fast, shipped fast and the package came pretty fast too :3 She's awesome. Thank you!

5. Sold a Doll Family head to Idemo. Perfect transaction and fast payment! :)

6. I bought 3 MSD dresses from Idemo! She was very polite and had no problem taking some photos of the backside of the dresses for me before I committed to buy them. Shipping was affordable and fast, and her prices were more than fair. The dresses arrived carefully packed and in perfect condition, and she even put an extra one in my package! I would gladly do business with her again any time. Thankyou so much for a perfect transaction, Idemo!

7. Idemo bought Captured in Glass eyes from me. Communication was great, the payment showed up on time, and she took the time to inform me that the item had arrived with her.
      Recommended buyer!

8. I did a trade with Idemo for her Soom Rosette Delilah for my Littlemonica Sarubia and things could not have gone more perfectly. The doll arrived well packed and was exactly as described, and she even included some cute clothes for her (which was a godsend as i had none for a Rosette). She kept in communication with me the whole time and was very patient when customs held Sarubia for almost two weeks lol. I would highly recommend her for other transactions and would love to work with her again!

9. I trade my MSD wig from "Crobidoll" for her wig nad SD shoes. She is such a very nice, lovely and kindly person. The communication was very good and fast. The transaction has been perfect. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would love to make other business with her again in the future ; ).

10. I took part in a trade with Idemo, my YoSD SWD Suzuna for her Lati Lea + extra funds and it was a perfect transaction!
      Everything went smoothly, she paid promptly, and communication was professional. The doll was packaged very securely and I received the tracking number straight away.
      I was very happy to deal with her and wouldn't hesitate to again in the future, thank you Idemo!

11. I bought Souldoll Shiva head from Idemo.
      Idemo is great and understanding seller. Head was shippied and arrived fast.

12. I bought a Juri 2013 head from Idemo and she shipped promptly, had good communication, and the head arrived well-packaged and with a pair of eyes and lashes that I hadn't been expecting. It was an easy transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

13. Idemo bought a SD-Yo Jun from me. She was wonderful to communicate with and very prompt with payment. I would sell to her again:)

Briar

14. I bought an MSD head from Idemo. She is a very sweet person, the communication has been lovely! The head was shipped quickly and she notified me when she sent it and gave me the tracking information. The head arrived swiftly and safely; it was packed very well. And on top of that, it came with a gift wig and eyes! In short: a perfect transaction. Thank you very much! <3

15. Perfect reliable buyer! Idemo bought a tiny sized body from me. She paid promptly and communication went great. Very understanding buyer. Thank you!!!

16. i bought a pair of shoes from idemo and she shipped it promptly and really well packed. (10/10) will do business with her again <3

17. I bought a nice outfit for my DC girl and idemo was great. Plus a surprise gift for the Kid body....it doesn't get better than that!

18. I made a trade with Idemo and received a Soul kid Janne in sandy brown. She shipped very fast and communication was great. I hope to deal with her again and can highly recommend her:)

19. Positive feedback
      Idemo is awesome seller. I've bought a Spiritdoll Camphor from Idemo and very satisfied. Always fast and detailed answers, greate layaway plan, I couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. Everything was fast and friendly. Doll was shipped quickly and was really, really good packed!
      Highly recommend. Thank you for greate doll!! :)

20. I bought him a pair of shoes.
      Everything was fine, the shoes are very nice.
      Thanks! :)
      +++++