1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Idemo

Jul 7, 2006

1. I bought a Little Monica Sarubia from Idemo she was so sweet and really patient with me. Id buy from her again if I had more money!!

2. I recently sold MNF Rheia head to Idemo, and everything went great! Very friendly to talk to, with fast replies~ and super face payment~ I would definitely recommend Idemo as a buyer and seller :D Thanks for everything!!!

3. Idemo bought DZ Kane bunny from me and told me today that the doll had arrived. She has been a perfect communicator, prompt payer and a pleasure to deal with.

4. I sold my MSD F-06 Coordinate Model to Idemo. The communication was great and the transaction went very smoothly. She also let me know promptly when the doll arrived and the condition it arrived in. Wonderful buyer, thank you. :)

5. Bought five MSD dresses from Idemo. Not only was she patient with me but the dresses arrived in Japan from Europe in less than a month! Very impressed!

6. I bought some doll boots and had a very good experience. They came in the mail as promised, quickly from Poland, and they are in great shape. Thanks a bunch. I would recommend you any time.
      Chrysella
      Marcia

7. Bought some undies from this user. Awesome time all around. will post pics soon xx

8. I bought some MSD dresses from Idemo, and it was a pleasure doing business with her!
      Communication was prompt and friendly at all times and the package was shipped out quickly. Thanks again!

9. I commissioned a dress for Luts KDF and bought a YoSD dress from Idemos Marketplace.

Although I was warned that commissions might take some time, my outfit was finished very fast and in a stunning quality. During the whole process of sewing Idemo kept sending messages (with some private talk, too - really nice ^__^) and showed photos. She even sewed a protoype first because there was not a ot of the fabric I wanted left.

The Outfit and the process of creating it seemed very professional, to my mind.

( Dear Idemo, thank you so much for all the extra-clothes you sent, they all are of the same high quality and absolutely lovely)

-> Highly recommended!

10. I bought SD sneakers from Idemo - the communication was great, they arrived quickly and are just as described, in excellent condition. Pleasure to deal with, thank you very much!

11. I sould Idemo a pair of Soom SG Long Nail Hands. The transaction went very smooth, nice contact, fast payment and I got updated once everything arrived safely. Would definitely recommend and would love to buy/sell again!

12. I bought a pair of eyes from Idemo, she's such a wonderful peson, nice to talk to, kind, communictive and fast at shipping, such a pleasure to buy things from her! I really recommend her!

13. I bought 2 pairs of Minifee hands from Idemo, she was very friendly and all around great. The package was packed very nicely and securely, and the hands are in perfect condition! Thank you darling! <3 I Highly Recommend her.

14. I bought a Minifee Celine from Idemo. Idemo was very good at replying to my PMs and getting the doll out fast and safe. Packed very well and got some clothes for free that are lovey. Sweet person, would buy from Idemo again. :)

15. I bought my MNF Rheia from her and she made everything super easy for me to understand, since it was my first time buying anything from anyone on the marketplace. She explained everything thoroughly, answered every question I had, and Rheia was packaged super safely. Great communication every step of the way from questions, to layaway payments, to shipping, and arrival! She even sent me extra goodies to start me off since... well I was starting with nothing. Very kind. Strongly recommended :)

16. Idemo bought a doll from me on layaway. They were great, perfect transaction! Would highly recommend them as a buyer! ^^

17. I bought two pairs of KDF Hands from Idemo and the transaction has been very pleasant! I would certainly not hesitate to do business with her again! Great seller!!

18. I purchased two sets of MNF magnetic hands from Idemo and she was just lovely to work with again! Super fast shipping to the US and safe, great communication and a lovely person over all, and I highly recommend her.

19. I sold a antlers set to Idemo. It was a wonderful easy transaction, with swift payment and good communication with a nice person. :) I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Idemo again! :daisy

20. Idemo bought a Coco Tribe Ruby from me, the transaction was really smooth and pleasant! Thank you so much!! <3