1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Iikaya

Jun 22, 2008

1. As per the suggestions of the Feedback Forum, I created this thread so people can leave me feedback on any and all transactions made here at DoA and/or otherwise.

If I have bought from you or sold to you - either here on DoA or anywhere outside of DoA, I would greatly appreciate it if you would leave me feedback and I will be sure to pay back in kind.

Note: If I happen to forget, please feel free to send me a nudge and I hope you won't mind if I do the same in reverse.

Thank you!

~ Iikaya

2. Sold Iikaya two pairs of pants and the transaction went very smoothly. Good communications and swift payment. Thanks! :D

3. I sold a head to Iikaya. Communication and transactions was excellent. She was very friendly and quick to pay. Overall, this was very good transaction. ^^

4. Sold a head to Iikaya recently. ^_^ Wonderful person to deal with. The transaction was great; prompt payment and response.

5. Sold 3 pairs of eyes to Iikaya, with excellent communication and super fast payment-
      Really nice buyer, I hope to deal with her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa