1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Innocent ~

Apr 2, 2009

1. Innocent bought a Luts black trenchcoat from me, and everything was perfect. Fast payment, great communication, friendly PMs, a lovely buyer.

Thanks so much! <3

2. Thanks for making this thread for me! :aheartbea

3. Innocent purchased a DOD Lahoo from me, and it was a very good transaction. She was very punctual with payment and always kept me notified of her status. She was a pleasure to work with and I definitely would recommend her as a customer to anyone! X3

4. I just sold a wig to Innocent and the transaction couldn't have gone more beautifully. Super-fast payment and communications. All sales should go this smoothly. Thank you!

5. Innocent bought a dress from me for her Bambicrony. It was an extremely smooth transaction and she was so very kind. Thanks so much!!!

6. Innocent bought a tiny wig from me and she was very friendly! Would love to do business again!

7. I sold wigs and eyes to Innocent , we have good communications, she is a nice buyer, thank you !!

8. Perfect buyer!!! She was very quick with communication throughout the layaway process. Very friendly and payments went quickly and smoothly! She is a sweetheart, would definitely do business with her again.
      I'm so glad you love your new boy!!!! :aheartbea

9. Innocent bought a doll dress from me.
      It was an excellent transaction- fast payment and great communication :)
      I recommend Innocent to other buyers and sellers !

10. Sold a wig to Innocent~

Communication was awesome and payment was super fast :aheartbea Thanks again! And I'm glad you like the wig~ X3

11. I have just received Twing-key from Innocent and she is perfect. Absolutely perfect! :D I love her. Thank you Innocent for such a lovely and great doll. I recommend Innocent for anyone!

12. Innocent commissioned a pair of jewel eyes from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was extremely prompt and great! I would gladly do business with her again, thanks!

13. Innocent bought a doll from me.the communication was good, she paid promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived. a very smooth transaction.thanks so much^ ^