1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Ishiko

Jun 28, 2006

1. Hi,

I commissioned a picture from Ishiko, and not only is her artwork gorgeous and beautifullly colored, but she's extremely patient and fast. *_______*

I only sent my payment over the week end and I already have my finished piece.

I would definitely recommend her. :D

2. she bought a vdes head from me and made very prompt payment and great communication!!! great doa transaction!!! thanks!!

3. I commissioned ishiko to do the faceups on my two MNF Tanning Soo heads and they came out beautifully! She did an incredible job on what I thought was a very vague picture, but it's incredible what she did ^ ^ I'm really impressed :D

4. I bought a NaNuRi '06 from her, and it's gorgeous, and she shipped very fast!

All Hail the Ishigo!! :cheer

5. I just traded shoes with Ishiko and everything went smoothly. The shoes were shipped out immediately and the communication was friendly.
      Thank you!

6. Bought a pair of boots from her after the Fukubukuro- very reasonable and fair price, quick shipping, came to me in perfect condition! Thank you~ :)

7. I traded a pair of boots for union jack shoes after the Fukubukuro event with Ishiko. Everything went smoothly and she shipped and answered questions quickly!
      A++
      ~Heather

8. I sold an SS-Lishe head to ishiko, payment was prompt, and communications were polite and courteous. :3 I'd definitely do business again~

9. Ishiko commissioned a wig from me, and was a perfect buyer! Friendly and prompt communication, prompt payment-thank you!

10. I bought a Chiwoo head and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication, fast shipping and the head is wonderful...great faceup by Ishiko, too!

11. I commissioned a face-up from Ishiko and it's awesome! I can't say enough about her work! A+++ artist!

12. I am extremely happy & satisfied with the recent commissioned work Ishiko did for me! Ishiko did 2 face ups for me, a Soah & a F-29! They both turned out wonderfully and just how I wanted them! She is a wonderful person and will make sure she has exactly in her mind pictured for your dolls as you have in your's! Beautiful work! My doll's new face ups are much more beautiful in person than they ever were in photos! I will gladly recommend her to anyone looking to get face ups done. She does a wonderfully amazing job! This was my very first time gettign work done on my dolls by someone else & she is wonderfully splendid! A+++++ all the way!!!!!!!!

13. Ishiko recently purchased DH Black Fer and Splendid Black sets from me. She was quick to pay and easy to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitate to do more business with her in the future.

Thanks! :)

14. Ishiko participated in a May 2008 Iplehouse group order I ran. She was an absolute dear, had great communication, paid promptly and was a overall pleasure to have on the order. ^^

15. I commissioned a faceup from Ishiko. She did an excellent job of doing what I wanted for his faceup. Kept me updated on the progress. And shipped him back very quickly.
      Highly reccommended!!

16. Ishiko just bought an outfit from me, and she was terrific to deal with!! :D Her PMs are always friendly and prompt, payment is super-fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I highly recommend her!!

Thank you so much again for everything; it's been a pleasure!! =)

17. I bought a wig, and she is a wonderful seller!!!...great comunication and speedy service, and I´m very happy with my wig :)...thank you very much! :)

18. I bought 2 anotherspace dresses and a pair of shoes from ishiko. She was excellent to do business with. Quick replies, fast shipping and everything came very well packed. I couldn't be happier.

19. I bought a pair of eyes from Ishiko and they came right away - awesomely fast, thank you!

20. I bought a LE DOT Grey Delphine From Ishiko, Shipping was super fast, So was communication. The doll was packaged as if it came straight from Dream of doll itself! <3 Truly a very nice girl, it would be a pleasure to do another transaction with her again!