1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for JadeDeath1984

Jan 2, 2007

1. Hello!

This is my feedback thread, I'm a buyer not a seller (for now), so hopefully I'll get some feedback soon!

Thanks in advanced to all the people who leave me feedback! :aheartbea

2. JadeDeath is a pleasure to deal with. She is very generous with her bumping and I always enjoy hearing from her. She's a great buyer!

3. I bought a wig from JadeDeath and the transaction went smoothly. The wig was packaged extremely well and is in great condition. I wouldn't hesitate buying from her again :)

4. I sold wig to JadeDeath1984. She payed fast and responded every message quickly. She's great buyer!
      Thank you!

5. I bought a wig from JadeDeath1984 and the transaction was perfect :) The item was exactly as described. She wasted no time in shipping the item and it arrived here fast. She was very polite and prompt in her PMs, which is always appreciated. I would do business with her again.

6. Jadedeath is always great to deal with. Wonderful communication and a real sweetie. Thanks so much!

7. Jadedeath was part of a GO I hosted and she was a pleasure to do business with. I hope I have the chance to work with her again!