1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Jen

Apr 11, 2007

1. Jen is a terrific buyer. She paid super fast, responded to PMs and was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend engaging in transactions with her.

2. Jen was fantastic to deal with! She participated in a Unoa 1.0 for 1.5 parts trade with me. She was such a sweetheart that she sent her half first and let me try it out before sending her mine. Totally trustworthy.

3. I bought a lovely School head C from Jen! I am nothing but pleased with the transaction! Fast shipping, great communication and a dear person to deal with. The head was extremly well pack and arrived as described! Thank you so much for the lovely girl you have given me:)

4. I bought some brushes from Jen-she was very friendly and shipping was quick!! :)

5. I bought a brush from Jen, and she answered all of my silly questions and shipped with lightning speed. Thank you again!

6. I purchased 2 brushes from Jen (they are brilliant!!!) She's a very honest seller, she refunded the difference in postage to me the same day it was mailed!!

Thank you so much :D

7. I bought two teeny, tiny brushes from Jen. They are perfect and arrived quickly. She was also very patient with waiting to ship as I was moving and had to wait for the new address=3

8. I bought two brushes as well, and such care was taken with packing them! They were shipped promptly too, and I'm sorry it took me so long to leave feedback, I was really happy with them and hope to order more some time if you do another order :D

9. Thanks to Jen for an awesome transaction.... my brush was sent superfast and if anything OVER-packaged. *LOL*

It was kinna like that bad prank your dad plays on your sixth birthday... enormous box...lots of wrapping...itty bitty giftlet. XD I LOLed.

10. I bought a brush from Jen and she was fantastic throughout the entire transaction.
      Shipped quickly, and the item was well packaged.

Thanks again! :)

11. I bought an Artetje 100/0 micro fine brush from Jen! :)

She responded to my PM immediately and was very pleasant and professional throughout the whole transaction.

Jen also shipped my purchase immediately and I got it today~

It was packaged with lots of care and I'm very pleased with my purchase--the brush is amazing! :D

I can't wait to use it~ :whee:

I highly recommend Jen to anyone. Excellent seller all around~:love

12. I bought a brush from Jen, and she shipped superfast and packed it very safely. Thank you so much! :) :aheartbea

13. Bought a 100 '0' brush from Jen. Great communications, awesome packaging, great merchandise...IT'S SO TINY.:aeyepop: Thankx so much.

- ShadowHawke -

14. Another happy arteje brush buyer here. She shipped my items extremely fast and they are so awesome.

15. Bought an artetje brush from Jen. Fast communication and shipping. An very smooth transaction, thank you. :)

16. I bought a 100/0 brush from Jen (tiny brush is TINY O_O). Communication was awesome and it was so wonderfully packed! Thank you very much!

17. I also bought a brush from Jen, and it arrived like lightning, packed to within an inch of its life. The transaction could not have gone better!

18. I bought 3 brushes from Jen a couple of months back and I can only say that she has EXCELLENT communication and is very friendly! Thank you!

19. I bought a 100/0 brush from Jen.
      Communication was smooth and I got my item in two days!

Thank you. ^^

20. I bought two brushes from Jen. Communication was great and she shipped them very quickly. Thank you!