1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for JennyMac

Jul 23, 2006

1. I'm so happy to finally start this thread!

Good Sellers: 6

bakemonokun - 1
      17th July, 2006 -- sent payment via Paypal
      18th July, 2006 -- seller shipped item
      22nd July, 2006 -- received item in perfect shape

"She made my first BJD purchase very wonderful & I thank her. I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat."

wickedstitchery - 1
      Had to use a Money Order for this one, and the dress still arrived quickly! Fantastic quality & friendly emails! Nothing but good things from me! :D

Veronica - 1
      Paid with Paypal. Everything arrived very quickly & was just as promised. Outfit is completely adorable & she even included a little gift. A true sweetheart of a person! :D

Blackeyeliner - 1
      Paid with Paypal. She was a gem -- friendly & quick to answer emails! The eyes were carefully packed & were just as she said. :D

LordSesshoumaruSama - 1
      Used Paypal again. Everything was excellent -- the sweater, the response time after emails, the speediness of the shipping! Thank you! :D

usagi655 - 1
      Payment sent via Paypal. Fast PM responses, fast shipping. Truly a wonderful person with whom to deal. Thank you! :D

Bad Sellers: 0

2. A sweetheart to deal with. Sent payment promptly and correctly.
      Happy to do business with her again. :)

3. Thank you! The same goes for you!

:D

4. We had a great transaction with JennyMac. Easy and smooth. Great buyer!

5. I agree! Verrrrry smooth.

6. fast payment for eyes, super smooth transaction, JennyMac is an awesome buyer

7. Thank you for the compliment! I feel the same about the transaction & you as well!

8. JennyMac bought a Volks outfit from me and the transaction was very fast and pleasant, would do business with again :)

9. My thoughts exactly! Thank you very much!