1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for JessiFlakes

Jun 8, 2011

1. jessiflakes bought a minifee body from me. great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the package arrived. great buyer, highly recommended!

2. Jessiflakes bought my dear luts rsb delf claus through a short layaway that she finished even faster than what we agreed to do. she was always courteous and easy to talk to during the whole transaction. She was kind enough to disregard the knicks i didnt realize was on him until i took him apart. she also let me know when he arrived.
      It was a pleasure working with her and definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much for liking him :)

3. jessieflakes and me did a trade, my angelsdoll ivan head with faceup, wig, and eyes for 4 pairs of doll shoes and one pair of glass eyes.

she shipped quickly and also let me know when the doll head arrived to her, all of the items shipped to me were exactly as described and well-packed! i wouldnt hesitate to trade with Jessieflakes again any day!

4. Me and Jessiflakes Have very good trade my Dollzone Megi head for her Iplehouse Soori Soo Ri head. Good communication, she was friendly, deal was very smoothly.
      Thanks for everything!

5. Jessiflakes bought a summer event 2010 Dragon Boy from me. Awesome buyer and great communication :)

6. JessiFlakes bought a pair of Resinsoul NS Tang hands from me. She paid quickly and kept a steady and fast communication throughout the transaction ^_^ A kind and patient buyer. Would love to sell to her again in the future! Thanks again! :)

7. Jesseflakes purchased some MSD items from me and it was perfect as always. Quick to pay, very understanding of a :? moment on my part, and let me know when it arrived. Thank you again and enjoy!

8. Bought a bluefairy tommy from me. Always such a treat to interact with, and our transactions tend to run long bc of both of us chatting XD. Paid him off promptly and let me know as soon as when he arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to have a transaction with jessiflakes again (in fact we had another one right after tommy lol). Thank you so so much

9. Purchased a Bobobie Pandora from Jessiflakes awhile back. Great transaction, Would recommend them!

10. Adopted a gal from Jessiflakes. Great experience! Very pleased!

11. sold JessiFlakes a few items - communication was quick and easy, transaction went smoothly. A very reliable customer.

12. JessiFlakes hosted a Nightmare Before Christmas swap and it was so much fun! She was a great host and I'd be happy to join her future swasp! Thank you so much for letting me participate!
      <3

13. Jessiflakes bought a soom taco from me, she did a layaway and paid it off early. She had great communication and was very nice to work with i highly recommend this girl. Thanks for giving taco a home!

14. JessiFlakes purchased a Littlefee Bonnie from me. She paid promptly and communication was great. Awesome buyer. Thanks so much :)

15. We did a trade togheter, everything went well, I'm really happy about him. The delevery was really fast and well packaged, super cute too! Thank you again! :D

16. Positive!!! :D

I commissioned Jessiflakes for two face ups through her MASKS shop. She was amazing with communication and progress pictures. I was concerned it'd be a little bit of a challenge as the two dolls I had were Rue and Ahiru from Princess Tutu, but on dolls that were not anime in style. Jessi handled it without a problem and really captured their essence perfectly! Her prices are reasonable and the work is great! I also felt she had good turn around time. I would definitely commission again!

Here is a picture of the girls: [​IMG]Rue and Ahiru faced up by Scholar, on Flickr :D

I have no pictures currently of them assembled as I need their wigs. >.> <.< But I am very excited to find them wigs and get them together!

#256 Scholar, May 7, 2017
      Last edited: May 23, 2017
    17. Positive Swap Transaction

Jessiflakes (Skye) was a participant in my Winter Holiday Treat Swap. She kept good communication, sent appropriate gifts for her partner on time, and updated and posted photos of the gift received in the gallery thread. Her partner told me they had nothing but good things to say about the gift they received and that Skye did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her for any swap. Thanks!

18. Jessiflakes participated in my Christmas PJ swap. She was friendly with good communication and created a lovely gift for her partner. I'd recommend her for future swaps :)

19. Positive Transaction

I sold my Limhwa Luna head and Doll Chateau Sleepy head in a very pleasant transaction! Communication was friendly as always, payment was on time and I was notified when the heads arrived and would happily work with Skye again! Thanks!

20. JessiFlakes bought a Soom Benmore and a BJD Pet from me. She was very friendly, easy to talk to, always kept me updated and even notified me asap when the package arrived. I can only recommend her, and would love to buy/sell again! Thanks so much!