1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Jillian

Dec 6, 2010

1. Greetings to all!! Please post your feedback on any transactions you have with Jillian, either positive or negative (I promise they will all be positive)!! Thanks alot!!

2. I bought a Marbled Halls Sprocket from Jillian. She was a pleasure to deal with from start to end, keeping me updated when she was shipped etc. Sprocket arrived packed absolutely perfectly - easily the best packaged doll of the many I've bought over the years. I would have no hesitations in recommending her to buy from
    3. I sold a Soom iMda 5.2 Agatha to Jillian. She was lovely to deal with - responded promptly, paid quickly and let me know when Agatha arrived. Highly recommended.
    4. I Just bought a DZ Wendy second hand from her and not only was Jillian easy to communicate with, she also shipped very quickly and made this whole experience delightful!
    5. Jillian purchased my Dust of Dolls Lunn. She had great communication and paid quickly. Perfect transaction with no issues at all. Thank you Jillian.