1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for JoyceW./pinktink

Nov 14, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for me here! :)

2. I sold to Joyce/pinktink and it was a great transaction. Fast payer and excellent communication. I highly recommend her.
      Thanks so much

3. Joyce is a doll , I have always had wonderful transactions with her and just recently completed a trade of Unoa faceplates with her..I cant say enough good things about her, but I will say this shes a wonderful person to do business with in every aspect

I highly recommend this lovely lady as one of the best people around whether in trading , buying , or selling too shes a doll

4. Joyce W. is wonderful! I've bought clothes from her before, and I didn't think to leave feedback since I used her website. Her work is great and I can't recommend her enough.

I recently bought a doll from her and she had great communication, shipped quickly and arrived perfectly. She's friendly and while we were working on selling, she was willing to take lots of pictures of her and answer my zillion questions. I can not be more happy with the way the transaction went. Thank you so much!

5. pinktink purchased a pair of MNF white pumps from me. :) Excellent transaction and wonderful communication. Great buyer!

6. Joyce did a partial trade with me in which I sold her an Unoa faceplate and Kaye headback and she sent me two wigs and a shirt. Her communication is wonderful and everything is just perfect. I definitely recommend Joyce as a buyer, seller, seamstress and friend.

7. I've purchased several items from Joyce and not only is she a wonderful seamstress, but she's a very lovely and thoughtful woman. My transactions with her have been flawless!

8. Joyce makes absolutely gorgeous clothing. I have bought from her many times.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

9. I sold Pinktink a sleeping lusis head and she paid instantly! She was also very friendly through the whole transaction and I would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

10. Just had a lovely transaction with Joyce. She stayed in good communication, paid promptly, let me know the item arrived and was great to do business with. All smiles here!:D

11. Bought a faceplate from Joyce. It was great talking with her, and it was a faultless transaction ^^
      Next time I might get some of her outfits XD

12. joyce bought some MSC from my store, she was very friendly and the whole transaction was very smooth.
      A++

13. I sold a doll head to Joyce and she was wonderful to deal with - so nice! :) She paid quickly and stayed in touch. I highly recommend her!

14. Did a commission for Pinktink's Narae. Lovely to work with, pleasant and patient, would love to work with again ^.^

15. i had a few transaction with Joyce ^^ and always everything been perfect ^^.
      She was great in contact and payed very fast.
      Highly recommended buyer!:D
      Thank you! <3

16. Joyce bought a Yisol head from me, and everythiing went beautifully. A truly wonderful person to deal with. X3 (hugs)

17. I purchased a Dollstown head of 7 yr. old Arin in Oriental skin. Item was as shown in pics and she shipped fast and packed it well which was good as it looked like PO played hockey with it it. Anyway head is safe and I look forward to when it's body arrives and my friend does it's face.

18. I cannot believe I haven't left feedback here yet :( Tink Pink and I have had several fabulous transactions together trading her lovely clothing for faceups. Every article of clothing she makes is perfection and my Unoa's have never looked so lovely. She made all the shirts in these photos as well as the Jean Capris. I have several more articles of clothing from her and they are all wonderful!

[​IMG]

Thanks TinkPink :)

~Meee

19. I sold Pinktink (Joyce) a Narae head , could not be happier everythiing went beautifully. A Lovely person to deal with .

20. I bought a wig on the secondary market that was made by Joyce. I wasn't familiar with her work at that time but I loved the wig so I Googled and found her. I contacted her and told her I'd like to buy another one of her wigs. I was such a pain in the neck customer!! I couldn't decide which color I wanted so she offered to make up 3 and let me decide. Of course, I wanted all 3 after I saw them.:love

Joyce was so nice and patient as a seller. The wigs are lovely and her craftmanship is excellent.

Thanks!!