1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Jubei

Sep 30, 2006

1. Here's a feedback thread for me. Please leave feedback thank you. :)
    2. Jubei bought a wig from me. No problems and very understanding. Paid quickly :) Thank you very much *_*~
    3. Jubei bought a shirt from me with extremely prompt payment! :D Excellent transaction, thank you!!
    4. Jubei participated in my soom group order. everything went smoothy and payment was received promptly. highly recommended
    5. Jubei bought a jacket from me and was a very pleasant buyer to deal with.
      Thanks again! ^^
    6. I've had a few super transactions with Jubei! She's always a pleasure to deal with. ^___^
    7. Jubei bought a pair of boots from and transaction went great! Fast payment, great communication!
    8. The two of us did a mini group order together and everything couldn't be smoother and she pays so quickly too. She's very nice and informative. I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her again! *thumbs up*
    9. Jubei participated in my Luts group order. Paid promptly and transaction was smooth all around. Thank you!
    10. Jubei bought a pair of shoes from me. Payment was quick and I was informed when the shoes safely arrived!
    11. Jubei commssioned an outfit and was wonderfully friendly and communicative! Thanks much for a great transaction and hope to work with you again ^^
    12. Jubei participated in my Luts order -- absolutely wonderful to deal with!
    13. Jubei bought a pair of pants from me. Great communication and transaction~ Thank you~
    14. Jubei participated in one of my group orders, and purchased a doll on Layway from me recently, the transaction could not have gone any bette if I'd dreamt it!:fangirl: She's such a sweetheart, and a pleasure to deal with. Promt on time payments, quick communication, and an over all joy to deal with.... :thumbup:thumbup for this superb buyer!!!
    15. Jubei purchased a wig from me ~ Excellent transaction and communication!

I hope you enjoy the wig! :):aheartbea
    16. I sold Jubei a shirt~ Fast payment and great communication! Thanks! :D
    17. Jubei purchased an outfit from me.
      Excellent transaction and communication!

Thanks a lot!!
    18. The purchase I made from Jubei, was fun and super fast! She shipped so carefully, and it seemed like it arrived overnight. Thanks! :)
    19. Jubei was in my recent Soom Group Order. Payments were quick and communication was great! Thanks for a flawless transaction!
    20. Jubei bought a shirt from me and payment was prompt! Wonderful transaction, thank you! <3