1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Juliepinetree

Oct 18, 2006

1. I just bought a MF Shiwoo elf from Juliepinetree :) Communication was perfect and the little bugger was shipped fast and arrived safe and sound!! Thank you very much!!!

2. I sold a doll to juliepinetree, and everything went very well! Communication was great and payment was on time. Thank you, Julianne!
      Highly recommended A++!

3. Juliepinetree bought a Luts shirt from me, and it was a very smooth transaction. Would recommend! :)

4. Juliepinetree bought my BF Niky boy ^^. She paid quickly and kept great communication! I'd definitely work with her again!

5. i just had a great transactioin with juliepinetree. Bought a couple of friends2bmade tops.

She was friendly and a joy to work with.

6. Juliepinetree is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[for a yo-sd shirt~]

7. I purchased a Unidoll from Juliepinetree, and the transaction went wonderfully.
      He was shipped fast, and he arrived in excellent condition. Communication was great!

Definitely recommended. :D Thank you so much!

8. She bought a set of Volks Yo-SD shirt and jeans from me, paid really fast and was very understanding and patient XD

Thanks so much!! A real pleasure dealing with you <3

9. I bought Juliepinetree's cute little D.I.M Shiny, wonderful transaction throughout, great communication, he was shipped fast and arrived safe and sound in excellent condition.

I would not hesitate to buy from her again... ;)
      Thank you again :D

10. Juliepinetree bought a Volks Yo-SD from me, paid quickly, and was very pleasant to work with. I would certainly sell or buy from Juliepinetree again, and thanks, Julie for the pleasant transaction!

11. Juliepinetree bought a SD girl from me, Super Friendly and quick responses. Paid fast and was a pleasure to sell to. Would reccommend to any buyers or sellers ^^ thanks

12. Bought some dresses and love them.Ship was fast and everything was as discribed. Thanks for a great transaction!
      Margie

13. Juliepinetree took part in my Puki split/group order. She was very nice to do business with and paid fast! I hope to do business with soon!
      Thanks!:)

14. Juliepinetree just bought several outfits from me--she was a sweetheart to deal with, very quick to play and friendly to communicate with. And I appreciate that she took the time to let me know the package arrived safely! Two thumbs WAY up. :cake:

15. Juliepinetree and I just engaged in a trade. I've received the doll from her and he is exactly as she said and I love him! She sent him super fast and packed him very well. She even included a cute little toy for him.:aheartbea

Thank you so much and I look forward to future transactions!

16. Juliepinetree and I just had two transactions: one was a doll trade, for dolls valued over $500, and then she purchased a dress set from me!

Both transactions were flawless--she always responds to PMs super fast, her doll was in excellent condition, and she was generally a pleasure to deal with! I would highly recommend dealing with her!

And any prospective traders can rest assured that Julie is an excellent and trustworthy one~ ;)

17. I sold MSD outfits to Juliepinetree. It was a very smooth transaction. a quick payment and very friendly to deal with. also thanks for letting me know you got the items!

18. I had a GREAT transaction with Juliepinetree.
      quick payment!! & great communication!
      Juliepinetree was kind enough to let me know when she got items!
      WONDERFUL buyer!
      HIGHLY recommend!!
      it was a real pleasure to deal with Juliepinetree, Thanks!

19. I recently bought a dollie from Juliepinetree and it was a wonderful, smooth transaction.
      Thanks! :heartbea

20. I bought a hello kitty set and lovely dress from juliepinetree ^^ she was super quick in shipping the clothes! everything went well and smooth! would love to work again with ^w^