1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Juliepinetree

Oct 18, 2006

1. Julianne and I did a doll trade (KD Cherry Boy for Puki Pukisha) and I couldn't be happier with our transaction-- she included lots of little extras and even faced up the Pukisha sleeping face for me. The doll was shipped on one day and arrived the day after so *yay post office* too! Thanks, Julianne!

2. I bought a body from juliepinetree-it was an easy, pleasant transaction!

Communication was constant and friendly, the body was shipped out quickly and arrived safely. Thank you!

3. juliepinetree bought some tenshi wings from me. She was very nice and paid quickly. We also did a partial trade and she shipped the items very quickly. Thank you so much! ^_^

4. Juliepinetree just bought my Puki Sugar. It was a very smooth transaction, payment was made quickly, and she was really nice to talk to ^-^ I would definitely do business with her again! :D:fangirl::)

5. I bought some Volks clothing from Juliepinetree - and it was an excellent transaction - fast shipping and great items.

Thanks - the kids love the clothes!

Alicex

6. Traded dolls with juliepinetree and transaction went perfectly! She is completely friendly, easy to work with, and has excellent communication!

Thank you so much~

7. Another terrific transaction with Juliepinetree! She paid quickly and is always extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with in PMs. I would happily sell to her again! :chocoberry

8. She bought some outfits from me and it was a wonderful transaction! Prompt and friendly, I definitely recommend her!

9. Purchased Aku Kitty from Juliepinetree, she shipped super quick and her communication was wonderful. I really couldn't have asked for a better transaction!!!! I would do business with again in the future.

10. Recently bought a Puki cupid from Julipinetree, Super reasonable price, fast shipping and great communication. Thanks much!

11. I had a very smooth transaction with Juliepinetree. She sold me a Puki body, and did a great job communicating, packing the doll, and mailing right on time. Thanks!

12. I just bought a lovely puki puki flora from Juliepinetree. Wonderful transaction. She held the doll for me, sent along a few dresses and some shoes, and the doll was well packed. I would very much love to deal with her again as this has been a pleasant experience.

13. juliepinetree purchased an outfit from me and it was a wonderful transaction ^^

14. Helped juliepinetree get some Volks outfits.Speedy fast payment,wonderful communication,very friendly and nice lady.Let me know items arrived as soon as she recieved the package.Will definitely deal with again.Highly recommended.

15. Juliepinetree bought a set of faun legs from me, very fast pay, very sweet to talk to, and let me know when they arrived! thank you so much!!!

16. I sold her a yo outfit. She paid quickly and let me know when the outfit arrived! Thanks!

17. Juliepinetree bought a set of blue Pukifee fairy wings from me, and everything went perfectly.

Excellent communication, immediate payment, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much <3

18. I did a trade with Juliepinetree. Everything went great- communication was lovely and she was helpful with everything I asked about!
      Thank you~!

19. Juliepinetree purchased a Pukifee Shiwoo mod from me - the whole transaction was super smooth and great communication throughout - I'd be more than happy to reccomend her to anyone as a buyer!! Many Thanks for a great MP transaction :)

20. I bought a Fairyland PkF face plate from juliepinetree. GREAT communication, SAFE packaging, and sweet little Bonnie arrived in PERFECT condition! :dance :celebrate :cheer

Thanks SO much, J!

x0x,
      Sher