1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Juliepinetree

Oct 18, 2006

1. She bought two Lati Yellow Sp dresses from me. It was an awesome transaction. She was very friendly, a prompt payer and overall, it was a wonderful transaction. Would gladly do business with her again!
      Thanks so much dear!! Best wishes!

2. Juliepinetree bought a pukipuki from me - she paid promptly, was lovely to deal & let me know she arrived safely- a perfect transaction thank you!

3. I had a fantastic and fast transaction with juliepinetree! She paid quickly and told me when she arrived !
      I wish all transaction were this easy!
      Thank you!
      Cindy

4. Juliepinetree sold a shirt. a dress and a free shirt to me. Everything was perfect! Hope to deal with her again! ^o^

5. I've sold a Cupid multihead to Juliepinetree. She is really the best person to deal with - friendly, kind and patient.
      She was flawless during all the transaction. Thanks so much! :D

6. Bought a littlefee from juliepinetree. Communication was great. Everything arrived safe and sound. Would buy from again. Thank you, juliepinetree :)

7. Sold a Pukifee Luna to juliepinetree. Wonderful communication. The whole transaction went very smoothly. I would definitely do business with her again in the future. Thank you! ^^

8. I bought the doll Fairyland Puki Multihead Juri 2011. Everything went fine! Thank you very much!:daisy

9. I purchased a PKF Luna from Juliepinetree and communication was wonderful, shipping was super fast, and the transaction went amazing. Highly recommended, she's swell to work with and is great overall.

10. Julianne purchased my Fairyland LittleFee Baby RaRa. She paid promptly and let me know when RaRa arrived. She is an excellent buyer. I wish I had more dolls that she was interested in.

11. Julianne bought my Lati White Belle. She paid very promptly and also let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely! She is a very sweet and friendly buyer! I highly recommend her! Thank you for a perfect transaction!

12. Juliepinetree bought a Volks SwD Mamu from me via a short layaway and they were perfect. Friendly communication, paid when they said they would, and let me know when she arrived. I would happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone.

Thank you for the great transaction.

13. Juliepinetree bought a pair of ED eyes from me. Communication was perfect and payment was done extremely fast. Thank you!

14. I purchased a Volks DearSD girl from Juliepinetree. Transaction was smooth and communication great, the doll arrived safely and secured and the whole thing was wonderfully trouble free. I highly recommend her!!

15. I bought an Aileen Doll Shy from Juliepinetree and the transaction was wonderful. Quick communication, incredibly fast shipping, and great packaging.

Thanks for a great sale!

16. I bought a LittleFee Madeline from juliepinetree. Excellent transaction - good communication, quick and careful shipping. I couldn't be more pleased and recommend highly.

17. I had a wonderful transaction with JuliePineTree. I bought her Volks Yo-sd Dai and it was a pleasant and smooth transaction. She replied quickly to my messages and shipped the doll well packaged and in a timely manner. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you Julie^^

18. I bought a PukiFee Vanilla from JuliePineTree. Transaction went smoothly, communication was clear, and the doll was shipped out quickly. It arrived in perfect condition, with the box and papers. I would gladly buy from her again. Thank you, Julie! <3

19. Recently purchased a lati yellow sp Gilly and the whole transaction was perfect. = ) Thank you so much~! Definitely would buy from again if anything pops up ; )

20. I purchased a Pukifee Flora from Julipinetree. Excellent transaction. As described, fast shipping and packaged very well. Thanks!