1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Juumou~

Jul 18, 2006

1. I bought a beautiful pair of Oscardoll eyes from Juumou and I couldn't be happier! They answered all of my questions and shipped out promptly. Everything was clean and safely packaged as well :daisy

2. Juumou purchased a set of 6 wigs from me and was awesome to work with! She paid right away, and let me know as soon as the items arrived. Would be happy to work with her anytime again!

3. I purchased a pair of Oscardoll eyes from @juumou and the transaction was very easy and shipped quickly. Thanks so much! ^___^

4. Juumou is an awesome seller! I purchased LTF Ante here at DoA, and Ante was very carefully wrapped, shipped quickly, and arrived with no problems.

I would definitely work with Juumou again, in a heartbeat!

Chris

5. I purchased a pair of Oscar eyes from Juumou. The entire transaction was easy and she was very pleasant to deal with, answering PM's promptly. The eyes were packaged well, shipped out when the seller said they would and were exactly as pictured in the sales post. I would be happy to do another transaction with her.

6. I bought 2 beautiful pairs of Oscardoll eyes from Juumou and it was a stellar transaction from beginning to end. Communications were fast and friendly, and the eyes were packaged with great care and shipped immediately. They are exactly as pictured and in absolute pristine condition. I can highly recommend Juumou as a wonderful person to do business with.:)

7. I purchased Oscardoll eyes from Juumou. Friendly and wonderful and fast shipping! I could not be happier.

Thank you so much, Juumou. :aheartbea

8. Juumou purchased a Volks SDM Mako from me and the transaction was lovely and smooth!! They were friendly and payment was prompt. :3nodding: I would definitely do business with them again! Thank you :aheartbea!!!

9. :3nodding:POSITIVE
      I bought a few accessories from Juumou and everything went great! Prompt responses and quick shipping, I couldn't be happier with our transaction. Thank you!

10. Sold my Cocoriang Tobi to Juumou ^^ Perfect transaction: quick payment, friendly communication, & updated me once the item arrived. Thank you!!

11. I purchased a Volks Coco from Juumou and it's been a very pleasing transaction. She was fast at replying, very patient and kind. We did a layaway and she was super understanding and flexible. She shipped when she said she would and the doll was super wellpacked. Don't hesitate to do business with her, she's super nice and responsible.

Thank you very much.

Zerk

12. Juumou purchased 2 YOSD dresses from me. Super quick with payment and she let me know when the items got to her safely. Thanks and enjoy!

13. Bought some Mako eyes from Juumou. Great seller and super fast shipping. I would definitely buy from them again!

14. Bought an underwear set and a pair of shoes and juumou shipped quickly. Thanks for the great items!

15. Super quick and easy transaction! I was able to pay the same day I sent a message asking about some eyes, and a week later the eyes were here (good speed for traveling cross-country!). Only positive things to say here!

16. I bought 3 sets of eyes from juumou! They arrived quick and safely packaged! Thank you!

17. I purchased a wig from juumou and everything about it was amazing! Very fast, pleasant contact, and the shipping was equally prompt. Wig came incredibly fast (and it looks soooo cute on my little DC Agatha). I would definitely work with them again. Thank you so much! <3

18. juumou just bought my Luts Delf Soony. I answered her WTB thread, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction.
      juumou is super nice, and kind. She super prompt with payment, and with all communication.
      We expected some delays with shipping due to Covid-19, but in the end the parcel moved faster than expected. juumou let me know as soon as it arrived, so that we could both have peace of mind.

Absolutely excellent buyer! I would recommend juumou to all. :D

19. Just bought an adorable wig from Juumou. Lighting fast communication and very friendly as well. Would definitely do more transactions in the future!

20. I joined a GO Juumou hosted and everything went perfect! Their communication is great and they were very understanding when I was in the process of moving. I would gladly join another GO they host!

Thanks so much! <3