1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for kamikakushi

Mar 2, 2016

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave me feedback! you may refer to me as Lav or Kami. I use she/her pronouns! ♡"

#1 kamikakushi, Mar 2, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
    2. Positive feedback!

Kamikakushi purchased an SDGrB body from me. She was very pleasant to deal with. Communication was fast, friendly and straightforward. Payment was sent quickly, and she let me know right away when the body arrived. Thanks so much for this purchase (:

3. Positive feedback as a buyer! :thumbup

Kamikakushi bought a Junior Delf body from me and she was such a lovely person to deal with! She paid immediatelly and kept me updated about everything. Even because there was a huge delay caused by the tranporter, she was very patient and I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

Hope to deal with you again sometime!
      Thank you for the smooth transaction!

4. purchased my yeon-ho head. Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. thanks!

5. Kamikakushi bought a Migidoll Jina head from me. Great communications, swift payments and just over all the best kind of buyer. Would not hesitate to sell to again or recommend. ^_^

6. Kamikakushi purchased my original release Esthy Peroth head. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and I would happily do business with her again!

7. Kamikakushi purchased a distant memory body from me ams the deal was great, I'll be happy to deal with her again! :)

8. Lav purchased my Delf Miyu after another buyer let me down. She was an absolute darling in messages and paid promptly. She let me know when Miyu has arrived safely and I really can’t praise her enough as a buyer! Please please do business with this lovely soul!! ❤️

9. I sold an cp El to Kamikakushi and couldn’t be happier with the transaction. Communication was friendly and Kamikakushi paid quickly . Highly recommended , thank you ^___^

10. I purchased a Delf El from Kamikakushi and the transaction was perfect. :)
      She sent him out quickly, and he came unstrung with all the pieces packed safely.

Thank you again!

11. Positive feedback!

I sold a Spiritdoll Snowdrop to Kamikakushi and she was wonderful to deal with! Lots friendly communication as well as quick payment. She kept me updated and let me know when the doll arrived and as well as the condition it arrived in.
      Highly recommended, thank you!

12. Kaikakushi adopted SWITCH Ryuzo from me. Prompt payment! Friendly communication! And she also very kind to notify me when the package arrived! Very good buyer!! Thank you very much!!! :)

13. I had a great transaction with Kaikakushi
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I had an amazing transaction with Kaikakushi.
      She replied to a WTB thread I posted for a Merrydollround Fang head. She was upfront and quick with her replies to my inquiries. Probably the fasted I'v ever closed a transaction.
      My package arrived today and it was very well packaged with her CoA and also a lovely note that I will cherish.
      Definitely recommend her as a seller.

15. Positive feedback as a buyer!
      She packed the head safely and sent out quickly. The transaction was perfect.
      Thanks so much!:XD:

16. I sold a Volks Saki to @kamikakushi on layaway and the transaction went smoothly from start to finish. Communication was prompt and friendly, she paid right on time with each installment and let me know when the doll arrived safely. I would absolutely do business with her again! :)

17. I bought a Harucasting Adori from @kamikakushi after she responded to my WTB thread. All around wonderful transaction, she was quick and polite in communicating and getting things done, went all the way to the post office to get a shipping quote for me and took the trouble to find an extra outer box to ship the doll in for me after I expressed concern at the post office's advice to wrap the doll box in bubblewrap and stick it in a mailer envelope. Thanks very much again!

18. Thank you for buying Soom Wolf from me! Everything was great, perfect transaction!

19. Kamikakushi bought a Volks Yo-SD Jun Tachibana from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payments (layaway) and great communication.
      I recommend kamikakushi to other buyers and sellers :)

20. Bought a Volks Graffiti body from kamikakushi. The transaction was very smooth and everything was packed perfectly. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them again :3nodding: