1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Karen

Sep 10, 2011

1. Hi everyone, please feel free to leave some feedbacks if you've been trade with me <3

Thanks so much :)

2. I adopted a Puki Pong from her. Shipping was very prompt and fast. Communication was more then perfect... Really a pleasant transaction and a very recommended seller!!!

Thanks again

3. I sold her a pair of eyes. Communication was excellent, and payment was fast. She let me know when they arrived. She is friendly and a pleasure to deal with! A recommended buyer!:)

4. I purchased a Lati Yellow Kuroo head from karen and it was an excellent transaction. :D

Karen replied promptly to all PMs and shipped out little Kuroo really quickly. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I'm very happy. Thanks so much!

5. I sold Karen a lati yellow body - she was prompt in her communication and payment and let me know when it arrived. Highly recommended

6. I bought a Lati tan doll from karen on layaway. Everything went smoothly, and communication was open and excellent. I love my new dolly - thanks so much!!

7. I purchased an MNF Chloe and extras from Karen. I have never been so happy with a transaction over DoA before, she packaged her extremely well and shipped her super fast. Chloe is just amazing <3 Thank you so much. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Karen again :kitty2

8. A super lovely member to deal with. Fast payment & friendly comm's. I'd happily trade/deal with Karen anytime! Smiles :)

9. I bought her Realpuki Pupu. Everything was perfect, communication was really great, she agreed to put the doll on hold for a few days, and shipped the package really fast. The doll was really well packed and everything was like in the description. I will gladly deal with her again :)

10. I purchased a Realpuki Soso from Karen on layaway. She was a pleasure to do business with. She communicated well and mailed Soso quickly. I highly recommend her. Thank you!

11. Karen recently purchased some dolls clothes from me and was lovely to deal with. She was kind enough to let me know when the clothes arrived. Very nice buyer.

12. Purchased Lati Yellow outfits from Karen. They arrived promptly and in good condition. Communication was great and she notified me when she had to delay shipping because of public holiday. Thanks very much!

13. I bought clothes for pukipuki from Karen. It was a pleasure to deal with her: fast shipping, prompt and friendly communication.
      She's a kind person and I'll not hesitate to purchase items from her again.

Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

14. *Positive Feedback* :)

I bought the cutest little Lati Yellow dress from Karen. She was wonderful to work with and everything went smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you Karen! :daisy

15. I purchased some Lati yellow items from Karen. It was a perfect transaction! Highly recommend! I would definitely work with her again. Thanks!

16. I bought a Carla Benham puki puki outfit from Karen and it arrived quickly in superb condition. I recommend her as a seller. Thanks ver much :)

17. I purchased some Lati/PKF outfits from Karen. They were packaged well and arrived quickly. Thanks again!

18. I purchased two pukipuki hats from Karen! She's very nice to deal with and pleasant to talk with!
      I recommend this seller! Thanks so much!!!

19. I purchased a gorgeous minifee Chloe from karen- she was a dream to work with, she allowed me to do a layaway and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. The parcel was well packed & arrived quickly - thank you dear karen!

20. Bought a Lati Yellow ballet dress from Karen, and it arrived nicely packaged and fast. She was pleasant to deal with, and I would recommend her as a seller! :)