1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for KathrynB

Mar 10, 2011

1. I bought two old CustomHouse bodies from Kathy a few days ago. She was an absolute doll to work with! She gave me the option of unstringing the bodies to save on shipping, packed them very well, and got them to me super fast. I thoroughly enjoyed buying from KathrynB and would definitely purchase from her again in the future. Thanks, Kathy!

2. I bought a Zaoll Luv from KathrynB and the entire transaction went perfectly! She is extremely nice and helpful, and she shipped the doll immediately after I paid her. She packed the doll safely, and it arrived here in perfect condition. The doll is exactly as she described it to me, and I am very happy with my purchase. I would buy something from her again any time, and I recommend her to anyone. Thanks, so much, Kathy!:)

3. I sold an elfdoll vivien head to KathrynB and she was an absolute delight to deal with. Very quick to respond, quick to pay, very friendly and overrall great to work with! I would definitely sell to her again tenfold. Thanks so much Kathryn!

4. KathrynB bought a Feeple60 body from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the body arrived. She was also very friendly.
      Thank you so much for a smooth and pleasant transaction! :)

5. KathrynB purchased Supia Ariel from me and was quick to pay and excellent communication. A very nice and smooth transaction.
      [h=5](¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸ M A N Y ~ T H A N K S¸.•’´¯)¸.•’´¯)¸.•’´¯)[/h]

6. I purchased an Elfdoll Vivien head from Kathy.

her communication was perfect. very helpful and very friendly. she gave me a shipping quote and when she shipped the head she refunded me what i had overpaid.
      the head arrived today.....extreeeeeemly fast shipping. and it was packaged so well. everything was perfect. i could not be happier. thank you so much ^____^

7. I bought an Elfdoll Barbara head from Kathy and it was a great transaction. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was very polite! She quickly refunded the amount I overpaid in shipping fees. The shipping was very quick!
      I'm thrilled with my new doll head, thank you very much! I would definitely do business with Kathy again in the future! :)

8. Positive transaction

I bought an SD AoD girl body from KathrynB, and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, she even asked what head I planned to use, and upon finding out she owned the same sculpt, took pictures of it on the body to make sure I liked the resin match and proportions, and offered to refund if I didn't. I thought that was so sweet and helpful, especially since there was a chance I might change my mind. She shipped quickly and my girl body arrived two days later, exactly as described and securely packed. I would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you so so much!

9. Purchased a dollmore eve body, it was super well packed and really great condition. Thank you! I will love to do business with you again.

10. I bought a Serendipity Freyja from KathrynB and everything was smooth and easy. Freyja arrived safe and sound and I'm a happy camper. Thank you Kathy.

11. Kathy is a great seller with excellent communication and super fast shipping! The AoD girl body that I purchased from her was very well packaged and arrived within days, in perfect condition! It was an absolute pleasure doing business with her, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who likes a smooth transaction and friendly communication! Thank you! :)

12. i bought from kathryn a feeple 60 chloe 's head. really nice buyer . she was kind to let me have a layaway of 2 weeks . :) . the head is perfect and has no problem . shipping was fast also . thank you again

13. Purchased an SDF Girl body from me, and an item from my MP thread. AWESOME communication, great to work with! Would love to work with again any time!

14. Another wonderful transaction with Kathy! I purchased my second AoD girl body from her, super fast payment and very friendly communication as always!! The body was packed wonderfully and arrived in perfect condition! Thanks for another delightful experience. Would definitely like to do business with her again, and most definitely recommend her to anyone!! :)

15. I purchased a Migidoll Jina Head and Dreaming Doll Body from Kathy. Very fast shipping. She worked well with me.

16. I bought an Elfdoll E-una head from her and everything went perfect! Very friendly and helpfull and nice talking to, Thanks alot kathy! ^_^ <3

17. I bought a DIM love body from katrynB. The transaction was perfect, the body well packed.
      Thank you.

18. I just bought a Luts SDF Blanchet head from Kathy and had one of the nicest transactions possible. Thank you so much! <3

19. I bought an Elfdoll Emma head from KathrynB and she was an amazing seller! She shipped the head promptly. She also double packed the head so she was in one box wrapped really well and then another box so she was extra safe. A wonderful person to buy from! Strongly recommended :)

20. I bought Iplehouse Tatiana from her. She was very nice. Everything went very well and the doll arrived quickly. Thank you!