1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Keeley Keena

Sep 4, 2006

1. Keeley Keena bought a SD17 body from me. Smooth transaction. A delight to work with.

2. I bought an msd sized head from Keeley.

The head is in 100% perfect condition and was packed upper save!

Thank you for the pleasant transaction :aheartbea

3. Keeley Keena a Heliot bow and arrow from my Heliot split. She was really easy to communicate with, paid super fast and was very sweet. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

4. Keeley Keena just ordered an SD13-sized outfit from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

5. Great transaction with Keeley Keena who purchased an outfit from me on layaway. Payment was as agreed and communication was excellent. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

6. I purchased a Dollstown Ganga from Keeley Keena. The transaction went smoothly, communication excellent. I would definitely recommend Keeley Keena to other buyers.

7. I sold a Volks outfit to Keeley Keena. Quick payment, super friendly! Excellent transaction :). I'd love to deal with her again!

8. I bought a Puki from Keeley Keena and she was super friendly and shipped fast. A great seller, would do business with again for sure.
      Thanks for my little Puki!!

9. I bought an Ange Ai Hani from Keeley Keena, she was very understanding with me and let me do a quite long layaway. Communication with her has always great and when i'm done with my layaway, she shipped the doll out fast!. I'm very pleased to have business with her and definitely would love to do business again in the future ^^

10. I sold three pairs of Yo hands to Keeley Keena, and the transaction was very smooth, despite Paypal deciding to freak out and change its language option to Chinese in the big middle! Eesh.

At any rate, the transaction went as well as possible, and I would definitely sell to her again. :)

11. Purchased an Orijean head from Keeley Keena and its been one of the most positive and pleasant purchase experiences I've had so far. She is lovely to deal with! I would do business with her at any time and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much for such a perfect transaction. A big hug! :aheartbea Nina

12. I purchased an AoD girl body from Keeley Keena. She was just wonderful to purchase from. I recommend her highly to anyone.

Thank you, Keeley! :fangirl:

13. I bought on layaway a Soom Glati from Keeley and she was really patient and really everything I would want from a seller. She was really wonderful and I would really recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much :D

14. Keeley bought a dollshe body from me on a short layway and everything went smoothly. She is very nice and fun to deal with. Thank you! Dollshe love :aheartbea

15. Keely Keena bought some anotherspace outfits from me and it was a perfect sale!
      Kat is a wonderful person to deal with, she paid quickly, is so friendly in her pm's and let me know when they arrived. I would happily deal with her anytime:aheartbea

16. Keeley Keena bought a doll from me.

Keeley Keena really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, smooth payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :D

I highly recommend Keeley Keena!!

17. A + buyer! :D

Kat bought a doll from me on layaway and she was prompt on her payment, provided clear communication and very friendly and easy to talk to. Everything went soomly... i mean smoothly. Thank you for a great transaction! :)

18. Yet another great transaction with Keeley Keena. :) Thank you for always being a great and sweet buyer! <3