1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Kes

Jan 10, 2007

1. I bought my Soom Afi from Kes. GREAT seller, everything was so very carefully packaged, he arrived in perfect condition as describeD. Would definitely enjoy future transactions with this seller.

2. Kes bought a pair of Pkf hooves and tail from me in the marketplace and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Kes was friendly, communicative, paid promptly. I highly recommend and will happily do business with anytime!
      Thanks and Merry Christmas. :)

3. Bought a Luna PKF sleeping faceplate off me. fast and sweet! would sell/buy from her again! :D

4. Kes bought a body from me and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect. :) The buyer was prompt, immediate to communication and notified me upon the item's arrival.

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure dealing with you! :aheartbea

5. Kes bought a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from me and the transaction went great! She paid promptly and communication was good.

Thanks so much!

6. I bought Kes's Fairyland Ante Multihead (Normal Skin)

The package made it here in record time, and the multihead is pristine and perfect. Ante was very carefully packaged to ensure a safe arrival. Thanks, Kes! :aheartbea

7. I bought WS Ante multihead from Kes. She was a pleasure to deal with, the head was packaged very well. Thanks you!

8. Hi

I bought a multihead from Kes and everything went great!! Thanks sooo much Kes!!

9. I have trade SOOM MD Coquina for my MSD Manabu and YoSD Chinatsu.She was very nice, friendly and quickly. Thanks so much!!!

10. Kes bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

11. Kes was very pleasant to deal with! She commissioned a hoodie from me and her communication was fantastic & the transaction was just flawless! Highly recommended!

12. I adopted Kes' Hina Ichigo recently! She shipped her super quickly, and super-safely!!

Buy from her with confidence :-)

Raven

13. I bought Volks Tinatsu from Kes and she was so friendly, patient and understanding, an excellent person to deal with!
      Thank you ^__^

14. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

15. I bought a Volks Suwarikko body from Kes. The transaction was just perfect and the body arrived fast, well packaged and in excellent condition. I highly recommend her!! :)
      Thank you so much!

16. I bought a slim mini dress from Kes. Communication was excellent and the dress shipped fast. Wonderful transaction, I would love to buy from her again.

17. I bought a doll from Kes, she patiently answered my questions and shipped it fast and very well packed, all in all it was a great transaction and I'd gladly do business with her again! =)

18. I bought a Pukifee outfit from Kes and the transaction went great. She shipped out quickly and packaged the outfit safely. Communication was fast and clear. I highly reccomend buying from Kes. Thank you so much <3!

19. I bought a Crobidoll Thor head from Kes. Communication was swift and to the point, and the packaging was perfectly safe. I couldn't be happier with our transaction! ^^Thank you very much~ I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!

20. I purchased a yosd sized wig from Kes. It shipped fast, arrived safely, and was in great condition!
      Thanks so much!