1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for KGdaKat

May 26, 2008

1. I sold her a doll body, and was pleased with the transaction, would definitely deal with again!

2. KGdaKat purchased a MSdoll/Koo head from me. Perfect transaction in all ways. A pleasure to deal with.

3. KGdakat has purchased a doll and doll head from me in the past year. She was a pleasure to do business with. Payment was as agreed and communication was excellent. An A+ buyer.

4. KGdaKat bought a Dia head from me and paid in two instalments, on time and without prompting. Great communication and very easy to deal with; thank you for a lovely transaction.

5. KGdaKat purchased eyes from me. Paid quickly and was very nice to deal with.

6. KGdaKat purchased eyes from me. her payment was prompt & communication was superb. i couldnt have asked for a better transaction.

7. I sold a pair of eyes to her. Very good transaction, she paid when she said she was going to and she kept me informed when the eyes arrived. It has been a pleasure!

8. KGdaKat bought a pair of SD Soom NS gal hands from me.
      She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with.
      Thank you!!!
      Robyn :)

9. KGdaKat bought a doll body from me. communication was great and she paid off the layaway exactly when she said she would.
      overall, a great person to deal with~

10. sorry for getting the feedback to you so late!

KGdakat was an excellent buyer and transaction was so smooth and quick, couldnt have asked for anything better! highly recommend!

11. I sold a pair of boots to KGdakat and it was an excellent transaction! Fast payment, great communication - thank you!!

12. I sold KGdaKat a doll head. very easy transaction, very nice person... easy to work with... I hope she enjoys the doll head when it comes in!

13. Bought an Aoi Tuki Izayoi head from me and was great to deal with! :D

14. KGdaKat purchased a doll head from me; fast payment and great communication^^
      It is my pleasure to deal with her^^

15. KGdaKat bought a doll-sized shirt from me. Both the payment and communication were fast! It was such an easy and smooth transaction. Thank you!

16. KGdaKat bought a WS Fantasy Doll Amber from me on a short-term layaway. Her payments were on time and she was pleasant to work with. Thank you!

17. KGdaKat purhcased a Leah Cox Dollmore Girl from me - and every transaction and correspondence was pleasant and the whole experience was wonderful! Thanks! :)

18. Kathy bought some Dollmore Model hands from me. Communication was great. She paid on time. Would definitely do business with her again if given the chance.

19. KGdaKat bought a Glorydoll girl body from me, and it was a very easy transaction! Communication was always good, she paid promptly, and let me know once the body arrived. Thanks again! :D

20. I sold a DIM love boy body to KGdaKat, and even though I told her to make the payments when she wanted, no hurry she paid me expediently. She was great to deal with and has a sweet personality! Great to deal with!!