1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for kisaki_kun

Aug 20, 2007

1. :) This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

I have feedback on Ebay under the same user name (kisaki_kun), and here's the link for that : http://myworld.ebay.com/kisaki_kun/
      (I do a lot of buying on there - probably more so than here because I'm trying to behave and not fill up the house with dolls! :doh )

Also, in the past, people have confused KisakiSama with me, but we're definitely different people! I've even bought stuff from her ;)

2. kisaki-kun bought my Nanuri '07 head on eBay, paid literally within minutes of the auction's end, and was easy to communicate with during all stages of the transaction. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. :)

3. Fantastic seller!!!
      Quick to PM me, clear instructions, quick shipping with good shipping materials, and communication was especially GREAT. Even with small mix-ups that were partially my own fault, she offered to fix the problem and more immediately.
      VERY reliable and trustworthy seller, I would buy from her any time!
      THANK YOU!!!! ^_^

4. Very nice buyer~!

Fast payment and good comunication:aheartbea

Thankyou~! :D

5. CJ was an awesome seller! She was very nice and prompt with messaging. I enjoyed my transactions with her!:)
      Thanks again for selling me the Juri "05 head. I will enjoy her so much.:fangirl:

6. I just bought a DOT Sha and Camine head from CJ. She was very easy to deal with and great communication. Everything was shipped out very quickly and packaged well.

Thanks

7. I bought my Camine from kisaki_kun, and everything went very well. There was a little bit of a mixup but we got everything worked out very quickly. very quick communication and shipped out quickly. I will buy from her again, very nice to deal with.

8. Very cool seller! Good communications. Wrapped the head I bought really well. Recommend!! :aheartbea

9. I do a slipt with kisaki_kun, and everything went very well. Very quick communication and very quickly payement^^. If never I will trade with her again, I do that without problem :) . I recommand her, very nice to deal with.

10. did a three way split on the Lu Wen from luts. communication was great everything turned out great and everyone split the cost evenly. would love to deal with again

11. Good buyer!! Thanks for everything!!

12. Paid quickly, but due to a bump in the PM system, I was a little slow to ship, but she let me know when the head arrived! Thank you and looking forward to dealing with you again!

13. Got a Arashi head from Kisaki_Kun, she was super nice and let my friend do a short layaway. Very nice, fast at Pming and shipping him out. Arived super fast
      Highly Recommended.
      Thank you ^^

14. Kisaki participated in my September 4D group order---quick payment, great communication--all around good experience. Welcome in my group orders any time, thanks again for participating!

15. Just got a pair of Luts hands from Kisaki_Kun..they are perfect!! Awesome person to deal with great communication..Highly recommended!!

16. I bought a pair of hands from Kisaki_Kun
      They arrived well packaged with no problems
      pleasure to deal with
      Recommended ^_^

17. I bought a head from kisaki_kun and it was such a quick and easy transaction! Lots of friendly email updates and fast shipping. Everything went perfectly. Thank you!

18. I bought Armeleia's Modded Hound from Kisaki_Kun. She was very sweet, kept in good contact and shipped fast as heck. :) Would *definitely* do business with her again.

19. Kisaki_kun bought a MNF Shiwoo from me. Kept up constant contact with me and paid super quickly and when she said she would.

I would happily deal with again!

20. I just bought a Chiwoo vamp head from Kisaki K. She is a fantastic person to do business with. We communicated throughout the transaction. I highly recommend doing business with her. Thank you again!