1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for KittyCanuck

Oct 30, 2006

1. This is my feedback thread! Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.
      Thank you! :)

2. KittyCanuck bought a Sd head from me. A wonderful transaction! Definetly recommended!

3. KittyCanuck bought a Yder head from me, and she was just great! I couldn't ask for more!

Three cheers for you!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

4. I had a great transaction with KittyCanuck for some eyes I was selling. I had a bit of a delay getting them shipped out due to illness and she was very understanding. I'd definitely sell to her again. :)

5. Kitty bought some art from me! xD she was super to deal with <333 I'll take comissions from her anytime :DDD <3 *leaves luff and cookies*

6. KittyCanuck and I had a perfect transaction. Great communication!

7. KittyCanuck commissioned me for a doll facial modification, she was a real pleaseure to deal with ^^

Sera~

8. KittyCanuck participated in my Leeke group order and she was wonderful to deal with, very patient and prompt with paying invoices. I highly recommend her! :daisy

9. sold a doll to KittyCanuck, great to deal with, thank you for this great transaction. ^^

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Kitty. She is a pleasure to do business with, and I highly reccomend her.

Thanks Kitty!

11. Had the great luck to purchase an elf Lishe from KittyCanuck. She was kind enough to allow me a four month layaway and kept up communication. She also shipped quickly (although there was a moment or two of panic on my end when it seemed the post had lost the package!), and the doll is in perfect condition.

Thanks so much! :)

Stormlight