1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Krambear

Aug 5, 2006

1. I got some cute clothes from krambear and the shipping was fast too!

Thanks!
      Carolyn

2. I bought a tiny-sized outfit from Krambear recently. Excellent price, fast shipping, and the product is exactly as she described it. I would definitely buy from Krambear again!

3. I sold a pair of eyes to Krambear. She was very nice and paid quickly. Thank you!

4. I bought an adorable little MSD outfit from krambear, and it's just wonderful! She shipped very quickly, and was so friendly to me, even after it took me a couple of days to send her payment! Very patient. :)

Thanks so much, krambear, you're a great seller! :D

5. I bought some msd hair ties from krambear. Great seller, a pleasure to deal with!

6. I purchased a scarf from Krambear and she was excellent to work with and a super quick shipper. Thank you so much!

7. I helped krambear to get option hands for MSD and she bought Yo-SD hands from me :)

Very nice communication and fast payment. All PMs were polite.
      She's a very nice buyer.

I highly recommend Krambear ;)
      Thank you very much!! :aheartbea

8. I bought a Volks shirt and a wee plaid skirt from Miss Snarklepants and she was just a complete angel. ^_^

Thank you!
      Raven

9. Got a pretty Volks cardigan from her, fast shipping, nice communication.
      I've bought other time from her and I had always smooth experiences, highly recommended seller.

10. Just had a great transaction with Krambear. Fast and efficient. I recieved the package today in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

11. I bought a kid delf cherry from Krambear on a layaway plan, and the transaction was great. I can't recommend her enough. Everything was as described, she was so friendly and was still quick to reply to my PMs, even though she was on a vacation. Gold stars for Connie! ^.^

12. Connie just bought an outfit from me, good communicaton and very fast payment. Would buy from or sell to her without any hesitation. - Barb in MA

13. Connie joined one of my group orders and paid promptly. Another awesome transaction with her! ^__^

14. Krambear bought a Musedoll tee from me ^_^ She's very friendly and she was quick to pay!
      Thanks so much, I'm mailing it out tomorrow! :D

15. I bought three small items from Krambear, and she shipped them the very next day! Perfect transaction from a very professional lady! thank you!
      chops

16. I just recieved an adorable dress and slip from Krambear (Connie). She responded promptly and pleasantly to my PM and both items were well packed, arriving lightening fast! I would transact again with her in a second. Thanks so much Connie!

Hugs. Juli DC :)

17. I just bought a doll from Krambear and he was well packaged and in good condition when I recieved him. Definitely a good seller. :)

18. I've known Krambear for years and have had many transactions with her. She just bought some MSD clothes from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid for her items quickly and and friendly and responsive to PMs.

I hope to engage in many more future transactions with her!
      :chocoberry

19. Krambear bought a chess piece from me and the transaction was very smooth and great.Wonderful and friendly communication,speedy payment,let me know as soon as she recieved it.A great pleasure to deal with.Would definitely do business again.Thank you :)

20. Good transaction! Sold some doll clothes to Krambear; she was polite and prompt in communication.