1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Krambear

Aug 5, 2006

1. Just finished a transaction with Krambear. Ordered a super cute MSD jacket--she was very friendly, prompt with all of our communication, and even helped me with an invoice for paypal. I'm glad she was so patient with me! I definitely will order from her again if an item catches my eye! ♥

[​IMG]

And Mint says thank you as well! ♥

2. Krambear purchased a YoSD Tanpopo from me and the transaction went great! :) She was extremely polite, pleasant, and patient while we were trying to navigate Paypal. She payed promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I would definitely do business with her again!

3. A super fantastic buyer! Friendly pms!!! Thanks, C!

4. I purchased a couple of the grab bags/random lots she put together and I'm really happy with everything I got! There's a great variety of items, and 90% of them were excellently made by other users or original company clothing. I'd come back for more if I weren't broke!

She ships quickly, and all of the items were well cared-for. Would absolutely order from again!

5. Got 2 bags of Random SD stuff and and very happy with my transaction ^__^

6. Got a random grab bag of SD13 boy things. Package arrived quickly, and the contents were adorable. I'm very happy. I recommend this seller :)

7. A+ as a perfect seller. Great communication & fast shipping~

8. Thank you Krambear for a beautiful outfit. It is like new and is the ideal outfit for my doll. Thank you so much for sending it within an hour after I contacted you. That is incredible service! It has been a pleasure dealing with you!

9. all the goods in great condition!fast shipping after payment.best seller ever!

10. Bought 2 MSD grab bags from Krambear. Wonderful easy transaction quick shipping and everything is wonderful! Thank you!

TC

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought 3 grab bags from Krambear, they came really fast and well packaged. I hope to do business with her again <3333

12. I bought a grab bag from Krambear and loved everything I got! She was very nice and it went super smoothly! :3

13. Krambear sold me a pair of Another space goggles and I love them! Super smooth transaction, quick shipping and excellent communication! Thanks so much!

14. Bought 2 SD13 Girl grab bags from Krambear...Wonderful seller, fast shipment and great communication yet again ^^

TC

15. I bought from Krambear an SD Accessories Grab bag, and it was a great transaction! I would gladly do business with them again! Thank you so much! &#9829;

16. I bought a Volks MSD F-09 boy from krambear and had a flawless experience! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the boy arrived in one piece with all of his paperwork. I definitely hope I can buy from krambear in the future! Thanks again!!

17. Krambear
      is one of the best sellers I have met on DOA. I purchased an outfit from her and she shipped it the same day. The listing indicated that the tote bag which originally came with the outfit was nowhere to be found and not part of the sale which was ok with me. A week later she found the handbag and sent to me as an extra... what a surprise! What a generous seller. I am blown away. Thank you Krambear!

18. I bought some clothes lots from Krambear. Wonderful to deal with, fantastic communication, the items were all shipped promptly and packed nicely! I'd happily buy from Krambear again any time! Thanks so much!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a grab bag of MSD accessories from Krambear. They arrived quickly, well-packaged and the price was AMAZING!!! This was another WONDERFUL transaction and I hope to do more in the future

(also, because this was my third purchase from her she gave me free shipping <3333333 AWESOME)

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought 2 pairs of glasses from Krambear. They arrived quickly and well-packaged.
      Thanks soooo much! I hope to do business again in the future <3