1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Kurosakura

Jun 1, 2006

1. ANother wonderful purchase from kurosakura, I bought a beautiful little doll from her.
      Package arrived quickly, well packed, and communications were frequent & friendly.
      An extremely kind and helpful seller. Many thanks.
      Very highly recommended.

2. I purchased a beautiful set for MSDs from Kurosakura and the transaction went swimmingly. :) Fast shipping and friendly PMs. Excellent transaction overall.

3. Thank you for the SDC/MSD Volks Pink and White outfit. It came today & its better than the picture. Can't wait for my little Hana to wear it.

4. I bought a pair of MSD boots from Kurosakura and they're great! She shipped them out very quickly and well-packed so they arrived in perfect condition. Happy me!

5. Bought a wig from Kurosakura. great to do business with! would buy from again.

6. My package arrived really quickly from Kurosakura
      It was well packed too

An extremely kind and helpful seller. Very highly recommended.

Thank you :)

7. Had a wonderful transaction with Kurosakura. The boots are fabulous! They were very well packed, shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Communication was A+++++

Thanks so much again!

8. I bought a Volks msd winter outfit set and a pair of boots and I'm really happy with it. It arrived in a few days and looks beautiful. Will buy again! Thanks so much for friendly answers and nice talking ^..^

Adriana

9. I purchased a pair of eyes from her and they are absolutely gorgeous! She answered all my PMs promptly and the packaging was great. Thanks!

10. Still leaving feedback though she is leaving the hobby. I bought a pair of eyes from Kurosakura, they arrived in a decent amount of time considering they were from the UK.

A good transaction overall. :)

11. I bought a wig and some MSD clothes from Kurosakura and it was an excellent transaction! Good communication and the items arrived safely and in great condition. Recommended seller! Thank you very much! :)

12. I purchases some DoC Cat shoes from Kurosakura. Great transaction and thank's for doing business with me. Happy to finally get these shoes! Thank you. :D

13. Bought a pair of eyes from Kurosakura and they're lovely. Arrived well packed and in perfect condition and am very happy with transaction, thanks.

14. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Kurosakura from start to finish. They're very communicative and polite, and very fast at replying - the deal was settled within a day :XD: Definitely a trustworthy and recommended buyer whom I'd love to deal with again <3 I hope you enjoy those two pairs of eyes <3 Thank you so much for this pleasant transaction, and welcome back to the hobby! :hug:

15. I purchased a Volks outfit from her, and she was incredibly pleasant throughout the whole transaction. Answered all of my questions, and shipped my item out to me ASAP. I would highly recommend working with her, and I look forward to it in the future.

Thank you so much!! <3

16. Kurosakura commissioned me for a unique faceup request I was happy to meet!

A challenge involving painting over an existent faceup, something I've never done before! Kurosakura was great to work with, very precise with what she wanted and communication was flawless and professional.

I'd be happy to work with Kurosakura again in the future. :)