1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for kyubikitsy

Oct 16, 2006

1. I did a search and one didn't come up, so I'm starting a thread for kyubikitsy :D

I just recently traded my Yo SD Anne body with her for her Yo SD Kuuta body. She sent out my body right away and kept in conact, so I had no worries that the body was being sent and when mine arrived to her.

I would definitely engage in transactions with her again! :cake:

2. Did a group order with her, she paid quickly and kept in contact and was very patient when her order was delayed because of a misunderstanding.

Great buyer!

3. Kyubikitsy just purchased a Ren head from me, paid promptly and let me know that she received the head. Thank you

4. She joined the Everpurple group order than I organized and was great to deal with and paid on time. :) I'd welcome her to future group orders!

5. Kyubikitsy participated in several of my doll eye's preorder group
      and she too has purchased a few of my crochet cute animal hat for her
      sweet dollies from me^^ Very prompt in payment and responding,
      and is she is a very sweet, friendly and a terrific person to deal with[​IMG]
      Very smooth transaction and highly recommended:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Thank you so much again Kyubikisty~!

6. Kyubikitsy joined my Group order and was a pleasure to work with. Super smooth from start to finish.
      Thanks so much , Kyubikitsy~

7. Bought a head from kyubikitsy and it was a perfect transaction--prompt, friendly communication, super-fast shipping, and the head arrived well-packed and very safe. Thanks so much!

8. I bought a pair of eyes from kyubikitsy and it was a great transaction - I'd be happy to do it again!

9. I bought two outfits from kyubitsy, and they arrived in perfect condition with secure packaging. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

10. Except of course, I cannot spell. Sorry! ;_;

11. I bought a doll from kyubikitsy, and she was just wonderful to deal with! Extremely fast shipping and great communication, and the doll was packaged very carefully and professionally. Thank you so much! X3

12. I bought a MSD Mio skirt from her, and it's just so freaking cute!!:XD: thank you so much! It came promptly, and she was just so sweet with hand written note and all. ^^ (of course, everything went perfectly!)
      Thanks again!

13. kyubikitsy is not only a great friend but a responsible and reliable buyer and seller! One of the best people to trust in a transaction. I have sold her dolls and clothing with great ease :D Thank you!

14. I bought a pair of ED #39s from her, and received them with no trouble at all! She's very easy to keep in contact with, so I had no worries about my purchase. Shipping was fast (considering it was around Christmastime when they were shipped out) and they arrived in wonderful condition. <3

15. I bought her Volks HG Glass Green-Grey Kurenai Defaults. They arrived very quick and are a prettier color than I expected. She shipped fast, replied to PMs, was courteous and had a great price. I would do business again. I am intensely pleased with the transaction.

16. I bought a pair of ED eyes from her and everything went very smoothly, great comminucation and the eyes arrived in less than a week :D I definetly recommend kyubikitsy as a seller ^_^

17. I bought some eyes and everything went very well. The eyes arrived way before thought they would. Thanks again, I also loved the cute stationary.

18. I bought a SDC head from kyubikitsy! Really a great and smoth transaction! <3<3<3

Highly recomended :)

19. I bought a pair of eyes and they arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was very fast. I'd definitely deal with this person again. Thank you!

20. I bought a shirt from kyubikitsy.^^
      She shipped it very quickly and was very sweet during the transaction.
      Thank you!