1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Kyukyukyu

Feb 24, 2007

1. I've just bought a Domadoll centaur from kyukyukyu. The transaction was really easy, great communication and very fast delivery. It was a real pleasure doing business with her.
      Many thanks! :)

2. I sold a Feeple Esther head to Kyukyukyu & she paid for it within the specified holding period! I am very happy with the transaction & with the great communication. Thank you! :D
      Anna

3. Feedback coming a little bit late, but...

kyukyukyu joined a group order I ran for a DIM MNM Hitsugi. Was a great participant! Payments came promptly and communication went smoothly! Thank you! <3

4. kyukyukyu~ is a wonderful buyer. Bought a Unoa B-el from me on layaway and paid super fast. I highly recommend~!! And wouldnt hesitate to do buisness with again. Thank you for adopting him from me = )

5. Kyukyukyu bought some Soom Amber horns from me, she was a treat to deal with - great communication, smooth payment, let me know they arrived safely :aheartbea

I'd gladly deal with her again! Thank you :D

6. Kyukyukyu bought me the amber body : the payment was fast, communication great and she's very kind ! Great buyer, thanks for all !:D

7. Kyukyukyu bought a pair of Soom Chrom wolf legs from me. The transaction was great; payment was swift, and she was really sweet to deal with. Recommended! ^^

8. kyukyukyu recently purchased my sphaler head and dragon parts.
      she is a wonderful buyer,prompt with payment and shipping information,and an all around pleasure to do business with.
      very much recommended.

thank you kyukyukyu!

9. Kyukyukyu joined my Dollmore GO and was a fab member! She was friendly and polite and paid very quickly as well as letting me know once her items had arrived safely!

I would definitely recommend kyukyukyu to other members and would happily do business with her again!

Thank you!

10. Well don't i feel silly for not leaving this sooner!? Kyu and i did a body trade and everything went perfectly. her comms were great, everything was on time and i couldn't have asked for a better trade! top notch this gal!

11. Leila bought a Glot from me.
      She was great to work woth! :)
      She paid fast, was VERY patient and told me when she arrived.

We had some problems with the shipping, since the package was returned to me for no apparent reason. But she was very patient and it was fien the second time I shipped her out.

Would absolutely reccomend doing buissness with her!

12. kyukyukyu purchased from me my soom vesuvia from the free choice event, in bronze skin.
      she has been kind a friendly, lovely communication. she paid quickly and safely, and let me knew when the doll arrived safe and sound.
      I really highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

13. Bought Soom Syen from me and everything went great! Good communication.:)

14. Kyukyukyu bought my FC Chrom and the transaction could not have been better! Communication was excellent, she is super polite and friendly to deal with and paid quicker than quick! She also let me know as soon as the doll had arrived with her, all in all a thoroughly wonderful experience!
      Thank you :)

15. kyukyukyu bought a wig from me. Great communication, quick payment and everything went well. ^-^

16. I sold me Benedict Cumberbatch Minimee head onna Popodoll body to kyukyukyu and she was an absolute peach! Paid really fast, great and friendly communications and let me know he arrived safely. I've been very happy with the whole transaction, and recommend her with enthusiasm.

Thank you and big yays! XD

17. I bought a D.i.M. minimee head of Aoi from kyukyukyu.
      The transaction was very smooth! Nice conversation, fast reply and save shipping. Only can recommand kyukyukyu as a resonable seller.
      Thanks for this great offer.

18. Kyukyukyu contacted me about my WTB for a CP Vamp Lu-Wen head and was great to work with! Quick communication, sent the item when promised, and came very well packaged! Thank you so much for the smooth transaction and this handsome boy!

19. Kyukyukyu answered my ad for a ws minifee shiwoo elf. They were quick with replies, courteous and pleasant. Shipping was so fast it was crazy. He was packed so carefully even with material between major joints. Doll was just as described. Perfect transaction thank you!

20. kyukyukyu bought a soom raon wearfox ws body from me.
      the transaction was easy and kyukyukyu was so friendly and let me know the body arrived safe.
      I would certainly do business with kyukyukyu again,
      thank you