1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Lady_areku

Feb 24, 2010

1. This thread is for any feedback sellers or buyers would like to leave me. I appreciate the time taken to leave me feedback and I will happily be leaving feedback in return

2. I bought an SD sized skirt from her on Etsy and it came fast and was good quality, would do business with her again!

3. Hi Lady A! Just wanted to say I love my "ALice In wonderland" inspired skirts very much!
      Well sewn- sent in a timely manner- Lady A is Pleasure to work with!

4. Lady_Areku bought a Bobobie Ariel on layaway from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. We both agreed on a month layaway but she managed to pay her off much earlier. I highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again. Thanks! :D

5. Lady Areku bought two pair of shoes from me, was very pleasant and paid incredibly quickly! Many thanks, and I'd be happy to buy/sell with her again! :>)

6. Lady_Areku purchased a fantasy doll amber from me, the transaction was very smooth and we agreed to a two week layaway and she payed right on time! she is very friendly and let me know when the doll arrived, thanks again! A++ buyer <3

7. I have a unresolved transaction with Lady_Areku, but I am not sure it's her fault, as the doll I purchased from her (A Resinsoul Ai) seems to have wandered off in the postal system--there was a tracking number generated for it but there was no updates; Lady_Areku said that she had filed an insurance claim for it in April but I haven't gotten any updates on whether they refunded/located the doll.

To be honest I have been highly distracted, the dollar amount wasn't enough for me to thrash about, and Lady_Areku may be having Life Issues of her own, since she hasn't been on much, so I haven't had the energy to poke her about it. I did think it was worth leaving a note here, in case she gets an update on the doll.

8. Lady Areku was apart of our beginners swap. She hasn't been on since July 1 2011 and after multiple attempts by her partner and myself to contact her we have not gotten a reply. We have listed her as a swap ditcher, and I will be making sure her partners get something in return.

9. I'm very sorry, but I have to leave Flaky feedback for you.
      Lady Areku participated in the Handmande Lolita swap. She went Mia two times.
      After I took the swap over, I tried to contact her by every mean I could find in the net.
      I got to her, and she promised to redo the gifts and send them out. That was 3 Weeks ago, and I have not heard from her, nither answerd my mails nor my messages.
      I have made sure her partner got somthing.
      I can only hope she is well because she dissapared compleatly.