1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for ladyiolanthe

Feb 24, 2007

1. A lovely person to do business with; prompt contact, always kind and courteous, with super fast payment. (And sends lovely pics afterwards! :love ) Thank you so much, I hope we can do business again in future. :D
    2. Wonderful to do business with! Fast responses and PMed me when her girl got there. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!
    3. A member of a group order I'm running: she got back to me right away when contacted for info, offered feedback without being asked, is super-friendly, and paid EXTREMELY promptly :) Lovely to do business with!
    4. I purchased a wig from ladyiolanthe and it arrived in excellent condition!!!!!!! I am uber happy with my purchase.Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. I purchased a pair of Masterpiece eyes from ladyiolanthe and the transaction was fantastic! She was very helpful throughout and went above and beyond to make sure that my eyes arrived on time. Package and contents were in perfect condition upon arrival and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!
    6. ladyiolanthe purchased a 4D hoodie from me. Payment came super fast and she also let me know when the package arrived. Super communication, hope to do business with ladyiolanthe again.
    7. ladyiolanthe participated in my Happy Camille wig GO and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^
    8. I bought a pair of beautiful burning amber eyes from ladyiolanthe and the transaction was perfect..she sent the eyes out right away.
      I would certainly do business with ladyiolanthe again.
      Thank you
    9. I bought a wig from ladyiolanthe and she was lovely to do business with. Communication on her end was prompt and she kindly put up with all the communication gaps on my end. The wig arrived when she said i would and was in great condition. I would definitely do business with her again.