1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Lae

Dec 6, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

2. I sold Lae my Erato and she was a pleasure to deal with, very fast in responding to PMs and extremely easy to do business with.

3. I sold eyes to Lae. Payment was quick and communications were great.
      Many Thanks!

4. Had a wonderful transaction with Lae - she was friendly throughout, and sent a lovely extra when shipping was delayed by only a short time.

Thanks very much!

5. Bought a pair of eyes from Lae. They came quickly and in perfect condition. This was an all around great transaction.

Thanks!

Gail

6. Eyes arrived and look awesome

Thank you

7. A dream to deal with and kept very calm after what happened in the post...
      All sorted out nicely ^^ and i recommend her highly to other sellers ^^

Thanks so much and i glad everything has a happy ending :D

8. I bought SD10 body from Lae and she was a pleasure to deal with! Answered my PMs quickly and shipped same day as the payment was sent! The body arrived quickly and packaged very well! :) Thank you!!

9. I bought a doll head from Lae which she sent the next working day. I was very impressed with the care she took with the packaging. I'd deal with her again without any hesitation, she was very fast to respond to my messages too.

10. sold a body to Lae. She paid very promptly and was wonderful to do business with, always responded to pms timely and was very nice and polite

11. Lae bought a doll from me on layaway - she stayed well within the discussed time-frame and was really easy to deal with. Even when there was a little hiccup with the shipping, she didn't panic or anything and everything turned out great! :)

12. The wonderful buyer, constant contact, the nice person, quick payment, I recommend :D Thanks so much!!!! :)

13. I like to give to Lae a BIG 100% POsitive feedback. I was buy to Head Ren and in all moment Lae was pay attention. I'm very,very happy with this sold :)

Thanks for all Lae:aheartbea

14. Lae bought a Unoa faceplate from me, and was great to deal with, when there was a problem I was completely responsible for, she was extremely civil and understanding, and we manage to resolve everything quickly and politely, and I truly appreciated it.
      Definitly a great person to deal with ^_^

15. She bought a FCS white SD boy from me ^^. Thanks dear!

16. I bought doll clothes from Lae in summer 2009 and I never received them. I have tried to contact her but haven't gotten any reply. I even tried text messaging her.

17. I bought Soom Namu from Lae and everything went just perfect - fast and great communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much again!