1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Letheral

Aug 15, 2011

1. I traded my Volks Kun head for Letheral's Crobidoll Yeon-Ho head and transaction was great! Both shipped the same day and received with no troubles. I would recommend Leatheral and do business with again! Thanks!

2. Bought from Letheral a IOS Sezz head. Good communication, awesome sending out speed, n well packed!

3. Letheral bought a volks body from me. She payed quick and was great with communication. would do business with her again. :3

4. I sold Letheral a pair of SD boots-- a smooth transaction with friendly communication and prompt payment! Highly recommended buyer! :aheartbea

5. I purchased a Crobidoll R-line body from Letheral. Transaction went very well, package arrived quickly and was packed quite nicely as well! Would definitely buy from again :)

6. Letheral commissioned me for a face-up and I had the pleasure of painting her beautiful Volks Kun. :) I really enjoyed painting her, and Letheral is wonderful to work with! Super patient, keeps prompt communication, overall great to work with! Thank you again!! <333

7. Letheral purchased a wig from me. Fast pms and prompt payment, definitely a recommended buyer~! Thank you~! :)

8. Letheral recently sold me a DOT Black Code No. 2. She was prompt and friendly, someone I'd certainly buy from again. Thank you very much~!

9. Letheral purchased my Soom Male Dia in Brown tan, payment was prompt, communication open and everything went smoothly! Would recommend!

10. I bought a Delf head from Letheral and he's great! He was well packaged and arrived in great condition. I would buy from her again, thanks a mill!

11. I bought a Fdoll boy from Letheral. Communication was great, shipping fast and reasonable, and I'm very happy with my new little big man. I would do business with her again anytime!

!!!!Highly recommended!!!!

12. I bought Bimong Narin Charisma head from Letheral. Deal was clear and fast, thank you for little layaway. Shipping was fast and safely, thank you so much.

13. I purchased a Volks F-22/Kun on SD body from Letheral. Communication was prompt and friendly, plus she was willing to answer any questions that I had. She also shipped quickly, and everything arrived safe and sound. I am thrilled to have this doll! Letheral was an awesome seller. I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks! :)

14. I purchased a lovely Volks Chika from Letheral and couldn't be happier! She shipped her exactly when she said she would and the doll arrived very, very quickly, even through customs.
      I'd buy from here again in a heartbeat!
      Thanks! :)

15. Letheral sold me a Soom Dia boy and included a lot of extras (wow!) and packed super well which was awesome as the post office tried to kill the box, but everything came perfect!! Such a nice seller, would buy again anytime! :D

16. Positive Feedback

I bought a head from Letheral and they were super kind and helpful and shipped the head super fast and it arrived in perfect condition!
      I would buy from Letheral again and am very happy with the whole transaction!:thumbup
      Thank you so much Letheral!

17. Purchased a Peakswoods Vampire Hucky from Letheral- Fast shipping and quick responses! Would definitely buy from again!

18. I bought an SD boy shoe lot from Letheral and everything went perfect! Thanks!!

19. I purchased an Iplehouse Evan head from Letheral. He was great to work with, Fast shipping and quick to reply.
      A perfect transaction!
      Many thanks.

20. Positive feedback

I bought some clothing from Letheral and the whole transaction was wonderful and the clothing arrived quickly and was exactly as described:)
      Thank you Letheral!