1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Llysewein

Dec 1, 2008

1. Llysewein purchased a pair of elf ears from me & was very prompt & courteous with payment. She was very patient with the multitple snow storms that hit & the huge delay in shipping that three feet of snow caused. Thank you so much again!

2. Llysewein bought a pair of boots from me. Great communication and fast payment; she kept cool despite shipping delays due to recent volcanic episode. Highly recommended! :)

Thank you!

3. Bought the most perfect UniDoll UH-08, and I could NOT be happier! With everything! Communication, shipping, packing, price, just, everything! Such a wonderful transaction! I would not hesitate one moment to buy from again! :) Excellent seller!
      Thank you so very much!

4. I sold my Latidoll Aida extras to Llysewein. She was very patient with me as I tried to sell the doll in whole, and when I decided to split everything up she paid quickly and was a jewel to work with. I'm glad the extras went to a good home, and please don't hesitate to work with Llysewein. She's a real doll.

5. Llysewein participate to a split for chalco outfit, wigs and shoes.
      She pay quickly, nice communication!
      It's been a pleasure!
      Thank you~

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Llysewein bought a Coquina Mask and horns from me.
      Great and friendly communication and she paid really fast
      Highly recommended!

Thank you!

7. I sold Llysewein a Dragon girl baby - Payment was fast, super communication and a lovely transaction overall.

Have fun with her! :D

8. Llysewein bought a Cuprit crown and some Cass ears from me a while back and she was great, very friendly and paid quickly. Would definitely do business with her again ^^

9. Llysewein bought a Feeple arm set from me. She paid fast and was really pleasant to deal with ^__^
      :cloverThank you!:clover

10. Late to post. Llysewein bought Soom MD Sphaler's claw hands and crystal ball from me. Payment and communication was prompt and she kindly let me know when she received it. Thanks!

11. Llysewein bought two 'Gone with the Wind' dress outfits from me - she paid very promptly for the
      outfits and Global Priority shipping with full insurance - AND - she let me know when the dresses
      arrived safely at her home!!!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

12. Llysewein bought my FL Roko faceplate. Abit of hiccup with the payment but it was quick and transaction went on smoothly. She let me know once she received the package. Thanks!

13. Llysewein bought my FL F65 Roke Human Faceplate, and everything went great from start to finish with excellent communication throughout. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

14. Llysewein purchased Lati Yellow Noa Centaur from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid promptly!! :aheartbea

15. Llysewein bought a doll from me. Communication was great, payment really fast and everything went without any problems. :)