1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Logan

Jan 16, 2007

1. I've only purchased things off of people but I would like to have some feedback from them. :)

Thank you~
    2. Lovely to deal with, smooth transaction ^^
      thanks so much! :D
    3. Thank you~ :)
    4. Very smooth transaction. Let me know when the El head arrived. Looking forward to dealing with again!
    5. Logan purchased 2 items from me. All went swimmingly. Thanks so much.
    6. Logan bought a NS CP boy body from me by layaway. She finished her payments two weeks before the due date, which was exceptional and kept very good communication throughout the sale!!
      Thanks hun, let me know when the body arrives! :D
    7. I sold my Shiwoo to Logan and the transaction went very smoothly. I'm happy that he found a good home, thank you so much :)
    8. Bought some clothing from me. Paid promptly and kept in contact. I hope you'll be a customer again!
    9. Sold a AR Diana to Logan by layaway and she was perfect throughout. She finished paying around two weeks before the agreed date and let me know when she arrived.

A great buyer :)
    10. She bought a set of doll clothing from me;
      was quick to pay and pleasant to deal with!

Thanks again, Logan! ^^
    11. participated in my dollmore group order. quick payments and friendly to deal with! ^_^
    12. Logan bought my Mykal and Matthew..(Shiwoo vampires). I was near tears when i had to sell them, but i could not have asked for them to go to better homes. THey were wonderful to deal with. I would recommend them to ANYONE, ANYTIME. :)
    13. Logan Purchased a wig from my commision shop! The transaction went great! such nice and understanding customer! Thank you Logan, you're welcome to come back anytime~

14. Logan bought (split) a Lu-Wen head from me. I was paid within the agreed time and would love to do business again. :)
    15. Logan joined my wholesale shoes Group Order and was a pleasure to deal with... always paid promptly and always courteous.

THANK YOU! :)
    16. Logan purchased a Soom Gena head from me. She was very well communicated and lovely to deal with. I would not hesitate to sell to her again. :)
    17. Logan was part of my Dollmore group order! Great communication, Prompt payment, all the good stuff! Would work with again!