1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for machinegirl! :)

Mar 18, 2008

1. Please post your feedback regarding transactions with me here. Thank you! :D
    2. I bought a doll body from machinegirl. I asked for the body unstrung so that it could be washed up and all of that. Machinegirl carefully labeled each body part with words and coloured tissue paper so restringing the body was easy! She also included some clothes as a surprise and some candy too--much appreciated by myself after the whole tiring restringing process *grin*

Overall, I'm very pleased with our transaction. :)
    3. I just bought a head from Machinegirl and it was a nice smooth transaction. She was communicative and packed the head so well, there was no way it could get damaged. I would recommend her as a seller.

4. I bought a Papi from machinegirl, she is one of the best sellers on doa, she shipped papi out so fast, and also always keep me updated about the transaction the whole time. thank yo so much for let me adopt the lovely girl :D
    5. I got a lot of of clothes from machinegirl! Was lovely, she allowed me to do a short term layaway and was wonderful communication, would love to deal with again!
    6. I bought Domadoll Kkotmu from machinegirl. She was so nice and amazing seller, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! <3

+I paid in layaway of 2 parts and she was willing to do that
      +Packed carefully
      +Shipped about when promised
      +Nice and fast communication

Thank you so much once again! :) My dream doll is home now!