Feedback thread for magicbunny

Aug 9, 2009

1. Gots any feedback for me? If I've bought something from you, please feel free to leave a note. :) Thanks!

2. Magicbunny commissioned me to make some clothes for her Mecha Angel Saiph.

She was a real pleasure to work with, prompt with her communications and payment, and very friendly too :pcake

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a customer :)

(Thanks magicbunny!)

3. Really nice contact and really smooth and quick transaction. ^-^b

4. Magicbunny bought some eyes from me. She was really quick on payment and fun to deal with. I would recommend her anytime <3

5. Magicbunny was part of my recent Nephelin split, communication was great, payment was quick. Excellent split partner!

6. Magicbunny commissioned me for an eye opening and to give a faceup a shot on her two Soom Shonki heads. She was great to work with, and super kind and understanding when my sealant acted up on the black resin. She's certainly one of the most patient and nice people I have ever worked with, and I'd be happy to deal with her again anytime! ^_^

7. MagicBunny commissioned a Victorian msd set from me, and was wonderful to deal with and very understanding when i had to delay the commission for several months due to moving

thank you so much for being so understanding :D