1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marryth

Dec 13, 2008

1. Yepyep, my feedback thread! Please leave me some if we've had a transaction. <3

2. Marryth bought a Yo-SD jacket from me and she was delightful to deal with. She paid promptly and was very friendly in PMs. Enjoy the coat!

3. I bought a cute red jacket with matching boots from her. It's perfect, thanks!

4. Bought a YoSD dress from Marryth arrived quickly and was adorably wrapped, Thank you!!

5. I purchased a wig from Marryth. Not only was it in excellent condition, but it arrived much faster than expected. Marryth was a pleasure to deal with and offered a couple of options for international postage.

6. I bought Lati yellow outfit from Marryth, she's easy to deal with and the items is arrived so quick with a lovely card, represent that seller is so take good care of customer.
      So impressive. :)

7. Bought a wig, and the transaction was perfect. Super fast shipping and great communication. Kim

8. I sold a mohair wig to Marryth. It was an excellent experience. She is very friendly and polite, I enjoyed our communications. She also paid promptly and let me know when the wig arrived (which I greatly appreciate). Thank you so much! :)

9. Marryth bought some Lati Green-sized Marsh jeans from me and, once again, she has been a joy to work with. I hope you enjoy your new stuff. Thank you!

10. Marryth bought some Yoclothes from me, and was a great buyer. Very prompt with PMs and payment, and let me know when the stuff arrived,.

Thanks again ^^

11. I sold a sweater to Marryth.She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much.^0^

12. I bought Two wigs from Marryth, she was lovely to deal with and even included a free gift! I couldnt be more pleased!

Thanks again Marryth! ^_~

13. I bought a Petite Ai Pyjama set, a skirt and some shoes from Marryth all of which arrived safe and sound :) A very nice and reasonable seller, very fast. I'd recommend her to anyone!

14. Had a great transaction with Marryth, she bought some MSD clothes from me and after a short hold paid quickly. thanks so much!

15. Bought some shoes and socks from Marryth-great items. Good communication. Thanks so much:0)

16. Marryth bought a pair of Yo-SD shoes from me! Quick payment, kept me updated, and was very friendly! :D

17. Another great transaction with Marryth. A J-POP wig was purchased from me this time. Fast payment and great communication. :)

18. Marryth bought some MSD sized clothes from me. Payment was very fast & communication was great. An overall pleasure to work with!

19. A pleasure to do business with. Very patient and understanding and quick to make payments. Definately recommend!

20. She bought a wig from me. Great to work with! <3