1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marsh

Sep 12, 2006

1. I just got another pair of trousers from Marsh, very nice. They were ordered on January 27th, and they arrived at my house in Brussels, Belgium, yesterday, February 5th. Thanks a lot.

2. i got some awesome ostrich pants from marsh and i would deal with her again in a heartbeat!!! she even customized them differently for me. great communication and she made and shipped them within a few days! great doa trans...thanks so much!!!

3. I think this explains everything about how wonderful Marsh is to deal with. I bought some beautiful pants for my up-comming SD16 girl and they are stunning (can't WAIT to get my girl, teehee). I also comissioned two pairs of pants for my Unoa 2nd, for whom she'd never sewn for before. She was WONDERFUL about getting back to me, and when the pants came in with an almost-perfect but faulty fit, she was determined to get them right.
      She is SO wonderful to deal with and incredibly nice. And her main concern is making YOU happy. I would reccomend dealing with her to ANYONE.

4. I ordered 3 pairs custom pants from Marsh. She had them made and shipped to me within a few days. They are absolutely AWESOME! I will definatly be buying more from her. Thanks so much!

5. I just had a good transaction with Marsh! she is very nice, and easy to communicate with! also really fast!

I love the pants!

6. I recently had one of the best transactions I've had here on DoA. Thank you, Marsh, for such quick and friendly service! The pants and shorts are awesome and Eris loves them!

A picture or two should be up soon.

7. Great seller, shipped my pants extremely fast. :D

8. I cannot say enough good things about marsh as a person and marsh as a seamstress. I had another amazing transaction with marsh and her pants fit perfectly and are so well made. Thank you Marsh.

9. I ordered two pants for my boys from Marsh and all I can say is that they were absolutely perfect, especially the pair from my OD Tae!! Simply marvelous work and completely trouble free transaction. I highly recommend her if you are in the market for leather pants for your dolls!

10. :aheartbea The pants fit Maddy (SD16 Amelia) wonderfully and are the perfect length on her. A pair of snow white leather shorts was included as well. Haven't tried them on her yet - but I'm convinced they are going to be perfect for her modern take on the Greek goddess Aphrodite. :)

11. I just purchased a pair of custom pants from Marsh for my El elf, and she was extremely good at understanding what I needed for him. She also made them and shipped them out super fast! <3

12. I highy recommend Marsh's trousers and doing business with her! She's fast in replying, easy to communicate with, and quickly sends your item. great!! ^^

13. Wonderful transaction from marsh! The pants are lovely, thank you so much! :3

14. Excellent seller! The pants are awesome! Thanks so much!

15. Another wonderful transaction with Marsh. Always the best communication and great product with fast shipping. Thank you marsh.

16. I ordered three pairs of pants from Marsh after getting two pairs from her for my boys for Christmas, and I will continue going to her for all my doll family leather needs! She is so helpful and friendly and just an all around sweetheart! I told I was hoping to have my order for a meet, and she sewed and sent lightning fast! They arrived and they were all so well made and she has such a fantastic collection of leathers! I will definitely be buying from her again! :)

17. Marsh saved my Kuuta from having to wear girly clothes for lack of anything to wear. Definitely going to come back for more pants!

18. Great communication, super speedy work and shipping. The pants looks gorgeous and are beautifully made. I'll definitely order from this seller again.

19. This is my second order from marsh, and I couldn't be more satisfied again. The fit is perfect, and it's exactly what I needed for my boy. In addition to a wonderful product, the customer service couldn't be any better. You're wonderful with communication, with making sure that the right product gets to the right place, and overall I haven't had a more satisfying transaction in the year I've been a part of the dollfie community. :) And thanks for the extra shorts! They're adorable, and my DELF will love them.

20. I ordered a pair of leathers for my Isi. They arrived so quickly and they're beautifully made.

The only problem is, she doesn't want to take them off!!! XDD;

Thank you~! :aheartbea