1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marsh

Sep 12, 2006

1. another pair of trousers from Marsh arrived fast. they're beautiful beyond words and extremely sexy. exactly what i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      if you want a customized pair of fab 'leather' trousers for your kidz- go with Marsh, you'll be delighted!

2. Absolutely perfect little pair of pants for my dolly, and arrived very quickly! Thanks so much! ^^

3. Another positive for Marsh :)

I helped her to get Seirei Yugiri from Tenshi no Sato Anniversary Event.

She's one of the nicest persons I've met here :chibi Very polite and can comminicate comfortably and so smoothly!! Payment was done super quickly and all perfect.
      Thank you very much for everything :aheartbea I'm really glad I could help you!

I highly recommend Marsh again!! So excellent :thumbup

4. I bought some black leather pants for my CP boy, they arrived fast and fit perfectly :D
      highly recommended :)

5. I ordered two pairs of pants last week from Marsh and got them today and they fit like a dream I love them..I highly recommend her..great communication also...:) Thanks Marsh

6. Another happy customer here! Marsh was extremely friendly and professional with the transaction for the HOT leather pants she made me. They were made very well, arrived super fast, and fit like a dream. I highly recommend working with her, she's great!! :D

7. Leaving abselutely positive A+++ feedback for Marsh.
      I bought a pair of abselutely stunning leather hotpants from Marsh and they are wonderfull.
      It was smooth, easy to talk to Marsh, fast and promt shipping, really well packaged.
      A abselutel perfect transgreshion.
      A++ :aheartbea

8. Marsh made two pair of leather trousers for me ... one for my Chiwoo Elf and the other for my Bambicrony Misty Blue Pepe. Both turned out perfectly.

Marsh has been a gem to work with. Great communication, lovely workmanship and exceptionally speedy! A class act start to finish!!

Lisa

9. Just received some black leather hot pants for my girl, so cool and very well made! Can't wait to try them on her!-
      Marsh is the best, don't hesitate to deal with her!
      Thanks again, for everything :)
      -Melissa

10. I received two great pair of pants for my kids and some thigh high stockings that were exceptionally well made and arrived faster than a speeding bullet. I will definitely be back.
      Thank you Marsh, for your kindness, in helping my kids and me.

11. My gals only wore dresses until they met Marsh! Now they don't have nearly enough tops to match all their stylish trou!

BIG LOVE!!

12. Received my cotton candy pink leather pants for my girls. Well made and gosh darn sexy :) Excellent communication with a smooth, painless transaction. I will definitely come back when my boy comes home :D

Lobelia

13. Marsh made some excellent pants for my dollstown boy, just using my measurements. They came out perfect and were at my house in under a week. Excellent service.

14. Recieved my pants today, great fit, and they look amazing! Marsh is a great person to order from, very nice and the pants arrived soon after I ordered.

15. Another perfect transaction with Marsh. This time we did a trade and I love the new pants she sent me. She is always such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Marsh.

16. I bought some sale Bambicrony pants from Marsh they're absolutely perfect! Communication was stellar and they were shipped the same day I paid!

I'll definitely be back!

Thank you!

17. i also bought some premade sale pants for my soom girl. they fit like butter, only better and am totally planning to purchase more of these jems in more colors. these may be the only pants i ever buy....a variety of colors keeps me coming.

18. My first pants from Marsh arrived today and after being hesitant about the whole leather thing I'm in LOVE! :aheartbea :D :D

They are AMAZINGLY well done and just plain lovely. They arrived very fast and she used delivery confirmation on them which was very nice. :)

She's also a very kind and attentive seller. She PM'd throughout the whole process. It was a very smooth transaction. They will definitely not be my last! :) :)

19. I bought some Rainy girl sized shorts and socks. Both were fantastic and fit like a glove!

20. Bought black leather pants for my Narin - very quick answers to pms, fast shipping and the pants look great on my boy!
      Thanks!!