1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marsh

Sep 12, 2006

1. Marsh was super-friendly, ready to answer my questions, shipped at the speed of light, and made me an awesome pair of pants! :aheartbea :aheartbea Great transaction, can't wait until I can buy more ^_^

2. Return costumer!
      I bought two lovely pants from Marsh and they got shipped the same day I ordered :o
      Abselutely perfect transgresion like always.
      Marsh is one of my favorite sellers here on DoA.
      I couldnt recomend Marsh enough. :aheartbea

3. I just received my second set of pants from Marsh and they are as perfect as the first! :D :D I am absolutely in love with her pants!

The shipping was super fast and she is a delight to deal with. :) Thank you, Marsh.

4. Marsh is awesome. The pants are lovely x3 I will be ordering again ASAP. <3

5. Fantastic quality, fit like a glove, wonderful to do business with. You are a marvel Marsh ..thank you SO much

6. Well, my dolls now have the greatest skinny pants and thigh high stockings that anyone could ask for. Marsh is wonderful to know and work with. I hope to get my kids some more of her great pants. Thank you, Marsh for alot of things.

7. Another awesome transaction! :)

Lobelia

8. I sold her my Yuri head and again she is a wonderful wonderful person to do business with, sent a fast payment, and it was a wonderful transaction :)

9. What can I say??:)
      Marsh is awesome.:D

Thanks for the BC pants, they are great.:aheartbea

10. thank you so much, Marsh! the pants fit wonderfully and i will for sure buy from her again.
      Great work and quality, and I have referred some friends ^^

11. Marsh is simply amazing! She made some pants for my little DZ girl and they fit like a dream. Everyone needs some marsh pants! :) Thanks again Marsh!

12. So QUICK!!! Got my pants in just DAYS!!! I'd order more any time, if I could! (and probably will at some point... those new skirts look cool!) :D

13. Beautiful pants, very well made, and perfectly fitted for my YoSD. Very happy and I'm sure I will be buying more in the future :)

14. YAY!!!! PANTS!!! I got mine UBER quick...even before my boy got here. Will take plenty of pic's once he is here and in his pants.:D

15. The two pairs of leather pants marsh made for my Iplehouse boy fit him wonderfully and they arrived quickly! Thanks!

16. Marsh purchased some boots from me and was wonderful to deal with! Hope your boys enjoy them!

17. Marsh made some red leather pants for my boy, they fit wonderfully and shipped very fast. Great seller! :aheartbea

18. Yet another awesome set of pants from marsh! I could not recommend enough!
      Thanks so much, hon :)

19. Got my Marsh pants and my gal Thursday is one happy girl! Thank you, thank you, thanks you! No more nekkid Miyu butt! :) The pants are FANTASTIC!

20. Bought a second pair of pants and was a WONDERFUL transaction. There was a confussion on the size but Marsh was a DOLL about it and tossed in a pair of shorts for the mess up. This was above and beyond!!! Her customer service is threw the ROOF!!! I do hope she makes it to the July Michiana meet up I would love to see this great lady in person!!!