1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marsh

Sep 12, 2006

1. I got shorts made by Marsh. They're great and fast shipping. Highly recommended. ^-^

2. YAY, just got the leather pants I ordered from my DOC boy and they are wonderful. Pictures as soon as I can take some. Damn batteries dying.

3. Marsh purchased a body from me recently. She is such a pleasure to do business with. I have both commissioned from her and sold to her other times in the past and have always had the most enjoyable time dealing with her. Thank you so much!

4. Purchased a pair of pants and shorts for my boys and wow they are fantastic. Super friendly, fast shipping, great clothes- even threw in a free gift! Would def reccomand Marsh to anyone. :) So satisfied that I'm currently deciding on another order~~ <3 Thanks again!

5. Fab-ulous transaction and product! Highly recommend this seller and sewer!:)

6. Bought boots and a vest from Marsh, they came very fast and it was a wonderful transaction as usual! :aheartbea

7. My guys say 'Thank you for making us look like rock stars!" Though Kier says he's more of a dandy highwayman.

[​IMG]

8. Traded for some stunning pants. They look great on (if not indecent ;) ) and my boy feels like he should be in the movies.

Thanks very much! Will be coming back for some leather pants.

9. had a good transaction with Marsh, I bought a pair of pants for my CP girls and a pair of shorts for my Soom girls..she was kind enough to send me a free gift. thanks so much.

10. Like always before the transaction was smooth as silk.
      I should totally get a monthly subscription of these. :XD:
      Marsh was perfect the whole way through. The pants arrived fast and safe, and like always I was totally smitten.
      I dont trust anyone els to make my little ones their leather garb.
      Marsh you rock! I will probably end up buying some more later aswell.
      Hugs and kisses.

11. Bought two more pairs of pants! So quick! Will probably buy more later! :)

12. I have bought two pairs of pants and both are absolutely wonderful, they are great!

Marsh was great to deal with through the whole thing and the pants got here super fast!

13. commissioned a shirt from marsh. And it doesn't quite fit, but this was her first attempt at such a thing, and it's so well made that I have no problem putting it on other dolls. ^.^ I should've given better measurements and specified the 'turtleneck' was supposed to be taller. So there was error on my part.

14. I purchased a pair of Marsh's legendary leather pants. She was incredibly quick to make the pants and ship them! Marsh is a doll!! I will definitely be buying from her again! :thumbup

15. Another perfect transaction with Marsh. I cannot say enough about this seller. She really makes the best stuff and is so incredibly nice to deal with. Thank you Marsh.

16. I bought some customized leather pants. Marsh changed the pattern for me, and made and shipped them so fast my head spun! :XD: They look great!

POSITIVE! :thumbup

17. Another great transaction with Marsh, I traded a pleather vest and socks for some rockin pants for my incoming {where is he?} Ark...pleasure to do business with as always..thanks so much!!

18. I received a FANTASTIC pair of leather pants from Marsh! I cannot say enough about the quality and fast shipping. I'm sooo happy. I'll definately buy more. Thanks again Marsh.

~Meee

19. another great transaction with Marsh, she bought my CanCan gradiation wig and paid fast, and was understanding of a personal issue I had to deal with which made the shipping a little later than originally stated..thanks so much!

20. Bought two pairs of MSD trousers (not made by her) from Marsh. Both were just as described, and were posted out quickly. Nothing else to say but an easy, quick, enjoyable transaction - thanks!