1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Meka124 :)

Dec 3, 2007

1. I sold my DOD Too to Meka124 and communication was excellent, I was paid asap, and I was let known when the boy arrived. I would gladly do business with them again! Thank you for adopting my boy~ ^_^

2. Meka124 Participated in the Licht GO I hosted and they were a dream participant! They always promptly responded to PMs, paid earlier than requested and let me know when the wigs arrived at their house. Thank you so much!

3. meka124 participated in my Dollmore group order. Her communication was quick, information was concise, and all payments were prompt! Thank you so much for joining my GO, meka124, you were a great member!

4. Meka purchased F60 Mirwen from me on layaway and was a delight to deal with :)
      Payments were prompt and communication fabulous.
      She is absolutely lovely and I wouldnt hesitate to work with her again.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction :)
      XXX

5. Meka124 joined my TREE group order. She paid promptly and communication was great.
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction!!!! :)

6. Meka124 participated in my Tata's Paradise Group order. She was quick to pay, and always responded quickly to any messages sent. I would be happy to work with her again in the future. :)

7. Meka124 participated in my Nine9style group order. She was a prompt payer and was a delight to do a group order with. Thank you very much!

8. I sold a Narae 406 to Meka124 on layaway. WONDERFUL transaction, best buyer a seller could ask for! Thank you so much for a smooth experience! :D

9. Meka124 purchased a Lati Yellow shirt from me. Communication was great and her payment was prompt. Meka124 was also kind enough to let me know when the shirt arrived! This was our third transaction and I would gladly do business with her again if given the opportunity. Thank you!

10. Meka124 was a member of my Mako eyes group order. She was great with communication, paid promptly, and was patient when Mako screwed up and she had to wait a bit longer for her eyes. Lovely to work with!

11. meka124 participated in my Leeke World GO. They were very prompt with all of their communications and payments and I would definitely work with them again. Thanks so much! ^____^ ~<3

12. Meka124 was part of a Mako Eyes GO I ran and she was an excellent participant! Invoices were paid promptly and communication was a breeze. Thanks for help make my first GO a walk in the park! Byke

13. Meka124 participated in my Mako Eyes GO. Mako forgot a pair of their eyes, but they were very patient waiting for Mako to ship out the new eyes. Meka124 was a dream to work with. Thanks!

14. Meka124 participated in my Tata's Paradise group order. Meka was extremely wonderful to work with! They made the long process of a GO feel fast and everything went smoothly. They let me know when their package arrived and I never had any problems during the go. I would love to work with them again! Thank you!

15. meka124 bought a Lati Yellow Elf Mani from me on a short layaway and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and she made each payment exactly as agreed. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, meka124!

16. Meka124 took part in a GO I was running. She paid in a timely manner and was very pleasant to deal with. I would happily welcome her back to any GO I may run in the future :)

17. Meka124 participated in an Rrabbit group order I ran. she paid incredibly promptly, was timely with responses, and let me know once her package had arrived at her place. I'd happily work with her again!

18. meka124 participated in my Tree Design GO. Super friendly, great communication, and prompt payment! Thank you again so much for joining!