Feedback thread for mhdolls

Sep 8, 2006

1. Hi, I've been trading here for about a month now.
      I also have tons of perfect feedback on ebay under "mhquilt"

If you have had good expereinces with me, please post here. Thanks :)
      M

2. Outstanding repeat customer:) Fast pay, excellent communication and all round great dolly gal. Thanks Michele:]

3. Bought a doll from me, fast payment, would sell to again. ^.^ thankyou!

4. I sold a doll to Michelle and it was a very pleasant experience. She paid fast and her correspondence was friendly and personable!

~Sealpup

5. Wonderful buyer, fast payment and excellent communication. :) Thanks!

6. Sold some eyes to her and the transaction went very well. Paid quick. Thanks

7. Prompt payment, would love to do buisness with again ^.^ <3

8. mHardy bought my Dollstown Soph. She was a delight from start to finish and I could not have asked for a better buyer. She paid promptly, let me know as soon as Soph arrived, and her communication was completely grand in every way. Thank you, my dear!

9. I had a very positive experience with her!
      I bought her a 60 cm ooak obitsu doll and she was very friendly and professional!!
      Perfect! I recommand her!

10. A very sweet and honorable woman to work with. She went out of her way to help me with a problem that sprang up on my part. Prompt shipment. Highly reccomended seller <3

11. mhdolls just bought a doll & extras from me and paid super fast, was very responsive and a total pleaseure to deal with and 110&#37; recommended buyer>>> Huge thankies (>_<)

12. Bought a Ryung from Michele. She was a joy to work with and the doll came to me in perfect condition!

Thank you!

Amanda

13. Bought a book ( BJD related ) from me and is a joy to work with,
      Thank you again:)

Cheers,
      Flynn.

14. Great transaction with mhdolls! We live near each other so it was easier than usual! Thanks! Barbara

15. I sold a doll to mhdolls, it was such a pleasure to sell to her.
      She makes quick decisions, has good communication and paid immediately.
      Thanks, M!

16. I sold to Mhdolls a kid delf girl, she was super fast in payment!
      she is very pleasant to deal with, very good contact!! I really recommand her!!!
      A lovely person!:fangirl:

17. Michele bought a Lilis Liv from me. It was an enjoyable transaction. She paid quickly, communicated clearly, and told me as soon as the doll arrived. I recommend her as a buyer.

18. I purchased a DIM Belita head from Michele, and the whole transaction was a delight! Communication was super and her shipping was instantaneous! Thanks!

19. Great to work with, very profesional!! Would be more then happy to sell to again. Trustworthy!

20. I traded heads with Michele, and she was fantastic! Communication was lovely and I love my new head! Definatly would love to do business with again!